I came, I saw, I conquered, but still fell short of the Lord, he said you have faith but where's works that's part of the sword...sword....sword

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
We can't just call ourselves followers of the Lord if we just pray and call each other by name or him by name as it is said paraphrasing of course many will say Lord Lord did I not xyz and YAH will say be gone as I don't know you. Works is as much of the sword as faith and DONT YOU EVER FORGET IT!!!!!

I CAN FEEL YOUR LOVE FROM A MILE AWAY
I Wouldn't WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY
BUT OH LORD I KNOW THE DEVIL HAS A LOT TO SAYS O PRAY FOR MEEEEEE!!!:mjcry::mjcry:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
FktDH0RXEAcYDFn.jpg

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s not derail this nikkas thread. Any fucckwit replies after mine will be met with the fury of a thousand suns. So don’t start sh1t.

Now back to you op.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
We can't just call ourselves followers of the Lord if we just pray and call each other by name or him by name as it is said paraphrasing of course many will say Lord Lord did I not xyz and YAH will say be gone as I don't know you. Works is as much of the sword as faith and DONT YOU EVER FORGET IT!!!!!

BUT OH LORD I KNOW THE DEVIL HAS A LOT TO SAYS O PRAY FOR MEEEEEE!!!:mjcry::mjcry:
full
đź’Ż

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Luke 14:25-27

25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them,

26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
@MMS what are your go to verses as well as personal testimonials (if you feel comfortable with sharing) on feeling unworthy of the opportunities and trajectory the Lord has set for you, knowing the sins and wrongdoing you’ve done in your past?

Psalm 25:7 is my go to, but still