I browsed The Coli twitter and added some bytches...

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Big mistake. Rambling on about nothing. Got my timeline all fukked up. Who cares if u just spilled a drink on ursel.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
guys are just as bad about tweeting mundane shyt no one cares about.. I mostly just tweet about music.. cause nothing interesting happens in my life.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Coli nikkas just simp tweet the same old average hoes all day. Less than half of them actually know them in real life and have NO intention of trying to get them to fukk. I follow some of yall but yall be a bit extreme and kinda lame sometimes

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Coli nikkas just simp tweet the same old average hoes all day. Less than half of them actually know them in real life and have NO intention of trying to get them to fukk. I follow some of yall but yall be a bit extreme and kinda lame sometimes

i have the best tweets out of ervyone on the coli

:shaq2:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I did notice that a few nikkas on here have twitters and only seem to tweet with other Coli members. :mjpls: Where ya'll other friends b

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I agree, I fukk with my of the coli bruhs on twitter and I followed a few of the chicks they kept retweeting and I kept seeing popping up and I ended up unfollowing all of them except two... And after that whole Dex/Mecca fiasco I'm a whole lot more skeptical about those chicks they are always tweeting Coli bruhs...

But :manny: at the end of the day I guess its all entertainment so....

Follow ya boy though @SuburbanPimp :birdman:

I follow all the coli bruhs back as long as you aint spamming links or no gimmick shyt like that..

Last edited by a moderator: