I been watching Beyonce for years & there's one thing I noticed

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:rudy: I was talking about Beyonce.

you the one who changed the subject to her SISTER ...

Originally Posted by Crowbar Sanchez View Post

Her sister has been rocking her hair natural for years and it's a great look on her

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
you the one who changed the subject to her SISTER ...

Originally Posted by Crowbar Sanchez View Post

Her sister has been rocking her hair natural for years and it's a great look on her

:beli:

:snoop:
Okay, let me explain my point. Beyonce is a better looking version of her sister. Her sister looks good rocking the natural, therefore Beyonce could easily pull it off, plus she already has an established fan base where she won't be considered not marketable because of looking too "ethnic" or "militant" to her CAC fan base.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
That at this point in her career she could do it and not two fukks would be given as to whether her fan base would alienate her. She's been established.

Not really. Beyonce is judged more harshly than ever at this point, breh. Every move she makes has to be calculated, especially if it pertains to her image.

If she did it there'd probably be multiple articles saying "Is Beyonce trying to steal Solange's look?"

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Not really. Beyonce is judged more harshly than ever at this point, breh. Every move she makes has to be calculated, especially if it pertains to her image.

Agreed, but Whites do like natural hair more than the fake euro weaves in my experience on some women. Now her Black female fan base are the ones who may give her the :usure: But who knows, I may be biased because I love natural hair :noah:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's okay. i've lost plenty of kids to her whether the hair was real or not at the time.:youngsabo:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another "black folks going against each other about hair" thread.

Yeap, it's time to give up this site.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
beyonce-real-hair-on-today-show.jpg

2v14xw4.jpg

nhQIRni.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She also wears butt pads because she has no ass.

I said this for years...back in 2002 or some shyt...Kelly Clarkson from that era and Britney Spears ALWAYS had more ass than her. No wonder she got rid of the members of Destiny Child with ass..La Tavia and Farrah Franklin.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Real nikkas got all the love in the world for black women, but none for those mother fukking hair hats.

Natural black hair :ahh: