Reppin
Black Gay Capital
197906_beyonce_real_hair_3_jpg654ac26cf9ada34c0581d63d04601403

beyoncehair-470-wplok.jpg

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
that she has never worn/shown her natural hair.

Now, before haters & capes come in here neg One star me, just ask this question:

Ain't that a bit strange?

:hula:

Now, to all Jigga stans within Coli if you have a picture of her in natural black hair. Please show it.

:dafukk: what type of fakkit are you?

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Hollywood as well as the entertainment world is Synthetic

so why would you expect her to go against the grain and go NATURAL?? :why:

I just happen to see that Pespi commerical showing her progression as a artist & thought :dwillhuh: all her hair still looks the same since came in the game.

SO that essentially starts the thread.

:dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wow, thats all you noticed. Did you notice when she sold her soul to the devil?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
That at this point in her career she could do it and not two fukks would be given as to whether her fan base would alienate her. She's been established.

:russ: What fan base???......That byatch has been and will be nothing more than Beyoncé's underachieving little sister...........

F**k the Industry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"fukk the Industry" (stylized as F**k the Industry on digital music stores) is a song recorded by American recording artist Solange Knowles. The song leaked online in 2008 and was reported to be part of a mixtape recorded by Knowles called I Can't Get Clearance.[1][2] However, the mixtape was never released and the song received an official release in 2010. The song was released to digital music stores in 2010 by Mathew Knowles's Music World Entertainment. The song was released after Solange Knowles was dropped by Geffen Records and received no promotion.

Solange's second album was released last August (08), but has only sold around 138,000 copies to date.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:russ: What fan base???......That byatch has been and will be nothing more than Beyoncé's underachieving little sister...........

F**k the Industry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"fukk the Industry" (stylized as F**k the Industry on digital music stores) is a song recorded by American recording artist Solange Knowles. The song leaked online in 2008 and was reported to be part of a mixtape recorded by Knowles called I Can't Get Clearance.[1][2] However, the mixtape was never released and the song received an official release in 2010. The song was released to digital music stores in 2010 by Mathew Knowles's Music World Entertainment. The song was released after Solange Knowles was dropped by Geffen Records and received no promotion.

Solange's second album was released last August (08), but has only sold around 138,000 copies to date.

:rudy: I was talking about Beyonce.