I been eating this same exact meal for 15 days straight

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
True but I meant he ordered a lot

Damn u got @honestly? Pic in your avi :ohhh:

Yes, I agree that is a lot of McDonald's regardless, but I believe OP is trolling. And yes, @honestly? is my e-crush, hate it had to be her cause she hates me :mjlol: But it's because she aired out my private message toward her, otherwise I would've left her alone in this place.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Yes, I agree that is a lot of McDonald's regardless, but I believe OP is trolling. And yes, @honestly? is my e-crush, hate it had to be her cause she hates me :mjlol: But it's because she aired out my private message toward her, otherwise I would've left her alone in this place.
Glad I don't post my pics :huhldup:

:heh:

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
Glad I don't post my pics :huhldup:

:heh:

If you're a female then you can send your photos to my inbox. I'll keep them confidential, even if you plague me with a traitorous maneuver. I didn't give that promise to honestly? Plus she posted the photos herself. If you look good enough I may even pet your ego with a compliment.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If you're a female then you can send your photos to my inbox. I'll keep them confidential, even if you plague me with a traitorous maneuver. I didn't give that promise to honestly? Plus she posted the photos herself. If you look good enough I may even pet your ego with a compliment.
I'm good breh

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Long term effects are gonna fukk your world up...you may be losing weight now, but that doesn't mean your blood pressure and things like carcinogens being introduced to your body aren't going ham right now....enjoy your poison