I been eating this same exact meal for 15 days straight

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Sadly friend, i have.

We are not perfect friend, but we can learn from our mistakes. i was just curious. Sometimes I still get tempted from different demonic activities, it weighs heavy on ones angelic soul, but the demon has no boundries.

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
This your car ?
KZhxf7p.jpg

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
idgaf what any of these herbs or my body says, mcdonalds is fire and u cant beat three sandwiches + a medium fry for only $6 :ohlawd:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We are not perfect friend, but we can learn from our mistakes. i was just curious. Sometimes I still get tempted from different demonic activities, it weighs heavy on ones angelic soul, but the demon has no boundries.
I just rendered someone unconscious with a cross collar choke. Nothing serious.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I just rendered someone unconscious with a cross collar choke. Nothing serious.

but what if he cursed you, and prayed to God to strike you down, or make your life harder? These are serious concerns friend. Or give you the evil eye. Physically harming someone is one thing, but you have to be careful about hurting their feelings because they can place a curse on you unknowngly, and unbenounced to you. Come to the moque in Hollywood on Friday, very nice brothers in there. Whenever I'm in LA I always attend the mosque in Hollywood.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
but what if he cursed you, and prayed to God to strike you down, or make your life harder? These are serious concerns friend. Or give you the evil eye. Physically harming someone is one thing, but you have to be careful about hurting their feelings because they can place a curse on you unknowngly, and unbenounced to you. Come to the moque in Hollywood on Friday, very nice brothers in there. Whenever I'm in LA I always attend the mosque in Hollywood.
Im not muslim so ill pass friend but blessings to you and i hope you stay blessed.

I only sat him down because he was trying to physically harm some of my friends so i had to put him in an enhanced state of calm. I made sure he was ok afterwards because i didnt want to hurt the poor man.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Im not muslim so ill pass friend but blessings to you and i hope you stay blessed.

I only sat him down because he was trying to physically harm some of my friends so i had to put him in an enhanced state of calm. I made sure he was ok afterwards because i didnt want to hurt the poor man.

I understand breh, I just wanted to let you know the Mosque door is always open for you, and I believe that all good people who believe in good will Inshallah go to heaven. And in Islam it says (not in this exact quote but) to muslims dont think that because someone is Jewish or christian they will not get into heaven, because the righteous of them will, and dont think because someone is muslim they will all go to heaven, because the demonic amongst them will burn in the fires of hell also. Inshallah we will all be in heaven friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I understand breh, I just wanted to let you know the Mosque door is always open for you, and I believe that all good people who believe in good will Inshallah go to heaven. And in Islam it says (not in this exact quote but) to muslims dont think that because someone is Jewish or christian they will not get into heaven, because the righteous of them will, and dont think because someone is muslim they will all go to heaven, because the demonic amongst them will burn in the fires of hell also. Inshallah we will all be in heaven friend.
This is a great message that i have shared with many muslim friends who try to divide individuals based on belief and it makes me feel good as a person to know someone else believe in this message. :blessed:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
This is a great message that i have shared with many muslim friends who try to divide individuals based on belief and it makes me feel good as a person to know someone else believe in this message. :blessed:

Very nice bruh, I try to explain to brothers both Muslim and non Muslim that this is a part of our religion, unfortunately demonic people dont like to expose this. May God bless u and your family.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Very nice bruh, I try to explain to brothers both Muslim and non Muslim that this is a part of our religion, unfortunately demonic people dont like to expose this. May God bless u and your family.
Thank you, friend. Blessings to yours as well. Demons never take a day off and neither should we.