I been crackin' up at this meme the past 10 minutes LOL

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I normally don't even pay attention to these kind of memes.. but there is so much truth behind this.

It's a young chick at my job (who has a man) was telling me about some other dude that wants to be with her just cash apped $300 for Meg tickets. Then she proceeded to show me what he has sent her in total over the last two years. Around 35k :dahell:

Thats sad

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I normally don't even pay attention to these kind of memes.. but there is so much truth behind this.

It's a young chick at my job (who has a man) was telling me about some other dude that wants to be with her just cash apped $300 for Meg tickets. Then she proceeded to show me what he has sent her in total over the last two years. Around 35k :dahell:

rampage-rampagejackson.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TEH
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Why is square guy messing with hood girl in the first place?
Everyday the community asks why are square chicks messing with hood dudes.

I have a theory on why this happens, or essentially, why equally yolked persons don't find each other.

There's an element of opposites attract, but I think it's more than that. I think people aren't honest with the fact that they wouldn't date themselves, or in other words, want someone that brings a different perspective/has different interests and sometimes that seeking of difference finds them dating someone on the complete other side of the personality spectrum

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Thats sad

I didn't even know about that "total sent" page on the app until she showed me.. I shyt you not, she covered his name with her thumb but yes that total said over 30 thousand fukkin dollars from 2022 until now... from a nikka she dated 10 years ago that wants her back.

I was joking with her saying you gotta be giving him some p*ssy or something. She swore on her mother dhe isn't and she's made it clear she doesn't wanna be with him but she still accepts his money.. I said there's no way he knows you have a man and there's no way your man knows about him... her response, "okay and?"

:francis: be safe young brehs

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It was to me in the past.​

Sending goofy bytches out to get drinks from simp dudes?
Lowkey I was at a party that got some dudes shot for that shyt and I'm thankful we only learnt about it the morning after when the news gave us the play by play.
That taught me to never underestimate how far a hurt nikka's feelings will push him past the brink into 'crash out' territory.
Glad/hope you ain't still on this shyt, brother.​

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Why is square guy messing with hood girl in the first place?
Excitement and fun. Hood girls are very pleasant to interact and be with on the upside. Very pleasant. The feeling some brehs get is akin to what we assume ardent pawgers feel when they get with a true top of the line pawg. The downside is all the potential problems and fukkery they seem to invite (interestingly, just like pawging lol). :francis:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Sending goofy bytches out to get drinks from simp dudes?
Lowkey I was at a party that got some dudes shot for that shyt and I'm thankful we only learnt about it the morning after when the news gave us the play by play.
That taught me to never underestimate how far a hurt nikka's feelings will push him past the brink into 'crash out' territory.
Glad/hope you ain't still on this shyt, brother.​
Nah I’m off that but yeah thank god we was in a college town doing this type of stuff

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

:wow: