I been crackin' up at this meme the past 10 minutes LOL

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I don't get it. What's stopping the nerdy dude from fukking the chick to Bolivia? It would be funnier if they were laying in bed together and she said she needs to cash app her man some money, and he was like "do whatever you gotta do".

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't get it. What's stopping the nerdy dude from fukking the chick to Bolivia? It would be funnier if they were laying in bed together and she said she needs to cash app her man some money, and he was like "do whatever you gotta do".
Bc the logic is to stay down/loyal to jail dude and take/trick the dude out of his money without giving him anything.

It's a hood mindset.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bc the logic is to stay down/loyal to jail dude and take/trick the dude out of his money without giving him anything.
Nah :mjlol:

Jail dudes are often very understanding when they're getting the money.

"Try not to let him smash if you can. Let him smash if you have to. But get the money."

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:francis:High School. Some pretty girl kept coming around and asking for spare change for lunch. I gave it to her a couple of times no questions asked (I wasn't crushing on her, she was just cute so I wasn't fighting it).

The last time she came by, asked me for .50 cents, I gave it to her, and she turned around to her table and gave it to another dudes. All my boys clowned me right then and there. I was not embarrassed but was annoyed by her transgression. She came by one more time some other day and I waved her off. Women will do that shyt to you in favor of a cat who don't offer them shyt but sex and excitement through drama.​

Atleast you learnt that lesson and only lose spare change.
I've seen unfortunate fools learn this same lesson, but with scores of over priced club drinks that be going to cats on the side, sending these goofy bytches out to do the same shyt, thinking it's a flex.​

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah :mjlol:

Jail dudes are often very understanding when they're getting the money.

"Try not to let him smash if you can. Let him smash if you have to. But get the money."

Trust me breh. If they're not involved in that....."line of work"...

The women are so stuck on these dudes they will do whatever (except smash), bc they view the regular guys as being "lame". So they'll say their mom needs food or assistance, or their kid is hungry and the father is locked up, can you please help me buy some food. Or she'll tell the dude how bad jail/thug nicca treats her, and he buys in and starts, "you should let that dude go, why do you stay with him, you deserve better!".
Then boom, dude is giving money just off emotions. They're playing on lame dude being a good natured person.

Meanwhile they will cheat on jail dude & smash another thug nicca they are attracted to tho for free. :mjlol:
This is the behavior breh. I bet @shopthatwrecks has seen it and say I'm telling the truth

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Screenshot-20240404-211956-You-Tube.jpg

:mjlol:

I normally don't even pay attention to these kind of memes.. but there is so much truth behind this.

It's a young chick at my job (who has a man) was telling me about some other dude that wants to be with her just cash apped $300 for Meg tickets. Then she proceeded to show me what he has sent her in total over the last two years. Around 35k :dahell: