Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Screenshot-20240404-211956-You-Tube.jpg

:mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:High School. Some pretty girl kept coming around and asking for spare change for lunch. I gave it to her a couple of times no questions asked (I wasn't crushing on her, she was just cute so I wasn't fighting it).

The last time she came by, asked me for .50 cents, I gave it to her, and she turned around to her table and gave it to another dudes. All my boys clowned me right then and there. I was not embarrassed but was annoyed by her transgression. She came by one more time some other day and I waved her off. Women will do that shyt to you in favor of a cat who don't offer them shyt but sex and excitement through drama.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:francis:High School. Some pretty girl kept coming around and asking for spare change for lunch. I gave it to her a couple of times no questions asked (I wasn't crushing on her, she was just cute so I wasn't fighting it).

The last time she came by, asked me for .50 cents, I gave it to her, and she turned around to her table and gave it to another dudes. All my boys clowned me right then and there. I was not embarrassed but was annoyed by her transgression. She came by one more time some other day and I waved her off. Women will do that shyt to you in favor of a cat who don't offer them shyt but sex and excitement through drama.

So do you think she cashed out on all the money you were giving her when she turned 30 ?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I wouldn't blame you if this was your villain origin story.
It be like that sometimes.

:wow:

One time I heard an old lady say that all men are good men. The bad men were ruined somewhere along the lines by a woman -- either his mom, or someone who took advantage of him.

I still think about that sometimes.