I be damn...Budden wins again!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
ifwt_joe-six-flags-1.png
:mindblown: how's this even possible, she has abs, yet is still thick as hell....

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Is is that serious, fam? :ehh:
Yes infact it is we need more black alpha male representation in mainstream media so that the next generation don't end up like a world full of drakes with low testosterone and fakkit like behavior :leostare:

Stop wifing hoes stop chasing p*ssy get ya money find you a supportive strong female that you can bring to ya mama :damn: and your kids will grow up to respect and maybe just maybe out culture will have a glimpse of hope.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:Wtf happened to Kaylin Garcia? I swear they looked like they were going to get married. What happened? Btw, what's up with all these women who date this bum? He has no rap career, no money, basically he has no redeeming qualities and he's ugly as fukk.

I was browsing a certain site and came across some information that he's really gay.He makes deals with these chicks to be his beard.In exchange, he promotes/makes them more famous

2qbx09f.gif

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was browsing a certain site and came across some information that he's really gay.He makes deals with these chicks to be his beard.In exchange, he promotes/makes them more famous

and exactly who has he made famous?
what twitter/tumblr famous
mia bunny chick already that

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
:russ: :heh: @ all of this psychoanalysis on Budden and the chicks he mess with. Full blown paragraphs and numbered lists full of "Girrrrlllll you know she just with him for his money. You know she looking for a come up :wrist::usure:"

Salute the man for smashing these bad chicks and keep it moving. It aint that serious fellas...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:russ: :heh: @ all of this psychoanalysis on Budden and the chicks he mess with. Full blown paragraphs and numbered lists full of "Girrrrlllll you know she just with him for his money. You know she looking for a come up :wrist::usure:"

Salute the man for smashing these bad chicks and keep it moving. It aint that serious fellas...
He's doing a bit more than smashing and dashing. The nikkas who do that, you wouldn't even know they fukked her.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
He's doing a bit more than smashing and dashing. The nikkas who do that, you wouldn't even know they fukked her.

Just cause he take pics with the chicks don't mean he wifing em. The nikka enjoys sharing details of his private life for whatever reason...