I be damn...Budden wins again!

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word. the fattest ass ive hit in my life smelled like :gag: when she bent over for me to hit. since then ive had a totally different outlook on fat asses.

:ohhh:

Budden has enough $ to have a bidet in the crib, I'd hope...

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Budden should write a book on game instead of rapping.

If your goodlooking (like I'm assuming many females who listen to rap think he is) you don't need to "game" to get women.

They will come to you.

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
stairs1.jpg

[url]http://www.miabunny.com/updates/[/URL]

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
If your goodlooking (like I'm assuming many females who listen to rap think he is) you don't need to "game" to get women.

They will come to you.
:snoop: havent yall learned yet? with women LOOKS have nothin to do with it. its all about money and status. trust me Craig Mack was bangin out dimes in his Bad Boy days

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:snoop: havent yall learned yet? with women LOOKS have nothin to do with it. its all about money and status. trust me Craig Mack was bangin out dimes in his Bad Boy days

Nope, not buying it. I could quote statistic but is a waste of time. Budden hasn't hit in years women just find them goodlooking doesn't need as many gimmicks as Jay Z to get women.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
if i was smashing ..... i wouldn't need a name for that. and he's a millionaire - we can safely assume the face isn't busted.
:usure: ? I don't think Joe has bread. if he did he'd put out his albums independently. Joe always got bad bytches but that nikka got a whack beard and he sucks as a rapper so that ain't saying much.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
word. the fattest ass ive hit in my life smelled like :gag: when she bent over for me to hit. since then ive had a totally different outlook on fat asses.

:russ:
Tell them to freshen up before yall get busy. But that smell is kinda arousing, tbh. Some bytches have made my dikk harder when the feint smell creeps up on me. :yeshrug: