Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I have to do this!

Is the base eggs or did you pour the eggs into a biscuit?

I made hash browns, let them crisp first then poured the egg mixture into the greased cupcake pans. No problems with sticking.

Daps
Bootleg Paella

v8kh93.jpg
:noah:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
For you vegetarians...My soon to be 16 year old niece is mostly a vegetarian (she does eat sea food but not often). I'm looking for some good everyday recipes that she could fix on her own. I have some ideas but I'm not vegetarian so I figure I would post here for some opinions.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
For you vegetarians...My soon to be 16 year old niece is mostly a vegetarian (she does eat sea food but not often). I'm looking for some good everyday recipes that she could fix on her own. I have some ideas but I'm not vegetarian so I figure I would post here for some opinions.

not a vegetarian but...

I made some vegetarian lasagna once and it turned out amazing

I wish I could find the exact recipe cause it was one of those simple, little ingredient kind

because of the lack of meat and those noodles that dont require pre cooking, it takes a few minutes to make

something like this minus the egg and noodle boiling
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-vegetarian-spinach-lasagna/

I make stir fry with tofu and frozen vegetable packs all the time, once you learn that tofu takes the flavor of the seasoning you'll be substituting it for everything

you can cut tofu in slices or cubes, take some cornstarch add seasoning and coat the tofu with it and fry them

tastes great

a8NR3fRl.jpg

deep+fried+tofu+recipe.jpg

add some dipping sauce or "gravy" and :ohlawd:

I dont think people know how easy it is to make Chinese fried rice or just plain white rice

buy her some real soy sauce, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce and five spice seasoning and you can make anything

Daps
download the Epicurious app.. not a bad place to start..

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
not a vegetarian but...

I made some vegetarian lasagna once and it turned out amazing

I wish I could find the exact recipe cause it was one of those simple, little ingredient kind

because of the lack of meat and those noodles that dont require pre cooking, it takes a few minutes to make

something like this minus the egg and noodle boiling
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-vegetarian-spinach-lasagna/

I make stir fry with tofu and frozen vegetable packs all the time, once you learn that tofu takes the flavor of the seasoning you'll be substituting it for everything

you can cut tofu in slices or cubes, take some cornstarch add seasoning and coat the tofu with it and fry them

tastes great

a8NR3fRl.jpg

deep+fried+tofu+recipe.jpg

add some dipping sauce or "gravy" and :ohlawd:

I dont think people know how easy it is to make Chinese fried rice or just plain white rice

buy her some real soy sauce, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce and five spice seasoning and you can make anything
That second pic looks good...reminds me of fried cheese sticks. I have never used corn starch...could you use flower instead?

download the Epicurious app.. not a bad place to start..
Never heard of this...Thanks.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
That second pic looks good...reminds me of fried cheese sticks. I have never used corn starch...could you use flower instead?

flower? I assume its flour and I guess so I never did it

I dont really use the cornstarch my self since I like tofu but for those who cant get used to it the cornstarch adds a crunchiness to the finished product

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
flower? I assume its flour and I guess so I never did it

I dont really use the cornstarch my self since I like tofu but for those who cant get used to it the cornstarch adds a crunchiness to the finished product
lol...yeah I meant flour.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Didn't take pictures but made some filet mignon earlier on the week. First time making it and it was good as fukk.