Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Daps
You think the meat gets more flavor boiled or steamed in seasonings? :patrice: I like the meat to taste like somethin :dame:
boiled, for sure..

throw alot of veggies(half ears of corn & potatoes) & seasoning of choice(Old Bay, is good.. but, you can also make-up your own).. sausage.. shrimp(which cooks the fastest).. crabs dont take that long.. neither does crawfish..

boils are pretty easy, and fun to do.. you can grab this at Target for around $100.. deep-fryer, and boiler set..

:salute:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Saw a video on this lady posted in my fb and thought that I'd share here in the cooking thread if it hasn't been. She does this for her son to get him to eat healthy foods. shyt looks crazy how she does all those characters.

JACOB'S FOOD DIARIES (@jacobs_food_diaries) • Instagram photos and videos
That's dope but ain't nobody (with a job) got time for that. Either eat what I cooked or starve :childplease:
C1lOMErVQAEuU46.jpg

Puréed nut spread with a grape relish reduction on brioche buns.
pureed nut spread got me dying :laff:

Anyone grill their chicken on medium/indirect heat first then turn up the grill and sear last? I have a cheap gas grill for weeknights and kinda hate it. I was thinking doing my chicken in this order light yield better results.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's dope but ain't nobody (with a job) got time for that. Either eat what I cooked or starve :childplease:
pureed nut spread got me dying :laff:

Anyone grill their chicken on medium/indirect heat first then turn up the grill and sear last? I have a cheap gas grill for weeknights and kinda hate it. I was thinking doing my chicken in this order light yield better results.

That's exactly how I grilled my chicken yesterday, shyt came out perfect.:banderas: