I asked AI about me on thecoli

bnew

Veteran
Daps
google pro has 1M token context length which could give a better response if it was given more information.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
On the forum www.thecoli.com, the user "Luke Cage" is quite active and well-known within the community. His profile shows that he joined in July 2012, and he has amassed a significant number of posts and reputation points. Luke Cage is recognized for his contributions and discussions across various topics, from politics to everyday life situations.

For example, in political discussions, Luke Cage has expressed strong opinions on issues like reparations, where he stated he would never vote for Republicans unless they support reparations (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli). He actively engages in debates, often highlighting his perspectives and challenging others' viewpoints.

In everyday discussions, Luke Cage also shares practical insights. For instance, in a conversation about renting versus buying property, he noted the financial differences and responsibilities between owning a home and renting an apartment (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli). His opinions often spark thoughtful discussions and attract a variety of reactions from other members.

Overall, Luke Cage is a prominent and influential member of the Coli community, known for his thoughtful and often provocative posts that contribute to lively and engaging discussions on the forum (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli) (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli).

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
someone ask about me? i wanna know what SkyNet thinks of me
I asked about you and it gave me this
who.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
someone ask about me? i wanna know what SkyNet thinks of me
i did one on iask and it said this :dead:

Dorian Breh is a mysterious figure, and very little is known about his real identity. He is believed to have created his account on thecoli.com in the early 2000s, and since then, he has become a legendary figure on the forum.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
i did one on iask and it said this :dead:

Dorian Breh is a mysterious figure, and very little is known about his real identity. He is believed to have created his account on thecoli.com in the early 2000s, and since then, he has become a legendary figure on the forum.

:myman:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh hey, now it works.

Admiral Ackbar is a well-known user on the forum www.thecoli.com, often recognized for their insightful commentary, particularly on topics related to music, sports, and social issues. They are respected for their thoughtful contributions and ability to engage in meaningful discussions with other forum members. Ackbar's posts often reflect a deep understanding of the subjects discussed, and their opinions are valued within the community for their clarity and relevance.

I guess buttholes are "deep" discussions :lolbron:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
@KnickstapeCity big dikk gang being acknowledged:wow:

The forum user "KnickstapeCity" on www.thecoli.com is known for their frequent and explicit mentions of genitals, often using provocative and humorous language. They regularly make references to large male appendages, both in a literal and metaphorical sense, which has become a notable characteristic of their posting style. This has led to various interactions with other users, some finding it amusing while others consider it excessive or inappropriate.
There's no way this is wasn't human-assisted

... right? :deadmanny: :deadrose: