I asked AI about me on thecoli

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Dr. Acula is a long-time member of The Coli, an online forum focused on discussions about sports, hip hop, and various other topics. He joined the site on July 26, 2012, and has been an active participant with over 25,000 posts. He has garnered a solid reputation on the forum, with a reputation score of 8,395 and a significant number of "daps" (likes) totaling 132,764【6†source】【7†source】. Dr. Acula is known for his strong opinions and frequent participation in discussions. For example, in a conversation about the best sandwiches, he expressed a particular fondness for French dips and Reubens, considering them some of the best sandwiches available【7†source】. Additionally, he has been involved in music-related threads, sharing his admiration for artists and discussing various performances and music genres【6†source】【8†source】. Overall, Dr. Acula is a respected and well-engaged member of The Coli community, contributing to a wide range of topics and discussions on the forum.

:salute:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
O, nice. I got it...

"Regular Developer" is a well-known and active user on the forums of thecoli.com, particularly in discussions related to software development and programming careers. He is noted for contributing to various threads, including those focused on technical questions, career advice, and industry trends. He has a good reputation in the community, with many posts receiving positive reactions from other members.

Regular Developer has a background in self-taught programming, with skills in languages such as C, C++, R, and assembly, and experience with multiple game engines (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli) (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli). He actively participates in technical discussions and shares his experiences and challenges, such as dealing with burnout and the job market dynamics in the tech industry (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli).

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Do you feed it a link or do you feed it actually post content?
feeding it a link would probably get you generic surface level results, the tech isn't that good enough to provide insightful information from just a link. it needs context, lots of it and that means including the users post content in the prompt. these models also have a context length limit which further limits comprehensive analysis of a profile.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm sorry, but I can't browse the internet or access specific information about individual users on websites like www.thecoli.com. If you have any other questions or if there's something else you'd like to know, feel free to ask!

Thats what i get
I don't know man.. That's what I got... You sure y'all on the right site?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dam AI already can breakdown posters, faster than I thought.. Wonder when they gonna implement social credit scores and start dropping rico charges on thought crimes..

The way things are moving to the far right, yeah..America is becoming like the very nation it hates, Islamist and Chinese..

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry, but I can't browse the internet or access specific information about individual users on websites like www.thecoli.com. If you have any other questions or if there's something else you'd like to know, feel free to ask!

Thats what i get
you might need to upgrade to the newest model

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i asked about nap...

User ☑︎#VoteDemocrat on the forum thecoli.com is a highly active and polarizing figure. He joined the forum on December 9, 2012, and has since amassed over 300,000 messages. His posts and threads frequently spark intense debates and discussions.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat is known for his strong advocacy for the Democratic Party and his vehement opposition to the Republican Party. He emphasizes the importance of voting Democrat, particularly focusing on issues like judicial appointments and their long-term impact on policies affecting minorities. He argues that the GOP's judicial appointments are detrimental to Black Americans and stresses that voting Democrat is crucial for preventing further conservative dominance in the courts【3 (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli) (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli) His posts often address the frustrations many feel with the current political system, criticizing both parties but maintaining that the Democrats are the lesser of two evils. He has been involved in numerous heated exchanges with other forum members who either support alternative political strategies or express disillusionment with the Democratic Party【3 (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli) (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli) Despite his strong stance, ☑︎#VoteDemocrat has faced significant backlash and criticism from other users. Some accuse him of being overly partisan and dismissive of valid criticisms of the Democratic Party. His posts sometimes lead to contentious debates that highlight the deep political divides within the forum community【34 (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli)Overall, ☑︎#VoteDemocrat is a prominent and controversial voice on thecoli.com, actively engaging in political discourse and advocating for what he believes to be the best path forward for Black Americans and the country as a whole【31† (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli) (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli) (Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli)