I am SICK that the Packers are about to lose to the 49ers because the referees FUKKED UP

Daps
I have no shame in admitting I put too much stock into my sports teams ... so when my team gets fukked out of two wins in less than a whole calendar year, I will be vocal.

For those unfamiliar:
The Packers and 49ers committed offsetting penalties in the first half, which should have led to a 4th & 2 for the 49ers. Instead, the referees fukked up, gave San Fran the first down and they scored a touchdown. Fundamental mistake by the referees, way too reminiscent of when we had replacement refs last year.

So the Packers should have been leading 28-27 on San Fran's last drive, but instead, SF led 31-28 and took their time in milking the clock.

fukk you NFL, I don't even know why fellow Packer brehs and I even care.

Wrong, they replayed 3rd down which then led to the touchdown.. It shoulda been 4th down with no penalties on either side in which case SF would have kicked and made the fg and been up 3 instead of 7, either way Packers still lose, dudes garbage that defense ain't stopping nobody this year

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yeah, the Packers made a lot of mistakes.

Eddie Lacy given the shot to make his sh1tty 2-yard runs up the middle all game long :upsetfavre:

McCarthy declining that 4th and 1 penalty :wow:

The Packers secondary, in general :snoop:

But I am heated that those three points vs. seven points make a huge difference in how the Pack managed the game from there on out.

yeah but knowing Harbaugh, he would of went for it on 4th & 2 especially being that deep in our territory. and honestly they would of converted

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Wrong, they replayed 3rd down which then led to the touchdown.. It shoulda been 4th down with no penalties on either side in which case SF would have kicked and made the fg and been up 3 instead of 7, either way Packers still lose, dudes garbage that defense ain't stopping nobody this year
only dapped you for correcting my mistake on the 4th/3rd down sh1t cuz my fingers and mind going too fast, but don't worry, the defense will show up

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The bolded? Actually, nah, that was Mike Pereira, who probably knows more about officiating than any actual official still in the game.

And your last paragraph? :russ: OK, bruh
Mike pereira is the one who said it shoulda been a 30 yard penalty wash out ya ears next time watchin the game

Daps
Ahhh its that moment Green Bay loses and their fans and players blame everyone else for it.

Some things still carry over into every season I see.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
More important than the offsetting penalties... Matthews shoulda been ejected and he was the ONLY nikka that showed life on that D. Without him san fran woulda won by 20+ :blessed: refs kept it close for y'all... :troll: