I am SICK that the Packers are about to lose to the 49ers because the referees FUKKED UP

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have no shame in admitting I put too much stock into my sports teams ... so when my team gets fukked out of two wins in less than a whole calendar year, I will be vocal.

For those unfamiliar:
The Packers and 49ers committed offsetting penalties in the first half, which should have led to a 4th & 2 for the 49ers. Instead, the referees fukked up, gave San Fran the first down and they scored a touchdown. Fundamental mistake by the referees, way too reminiscent of when we had replacement refs last year.

So the Packers should have been leading 28-27 on San Fran's last drive, but instead, SF led 31-28 and took their time in milking the clock.

fukk you NFL, I don't even know why fellow Packer brehs and I even care.

Stop complaining nikka and take this L :pacspit:

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Your overrated ass coach is to blame also.

Why would he accept the penalty on the play prior to that?
I agree 100 percent, man.

Doesn't take away the fact that the referees fukked up a fundamental enforcement of a rule/penalty.

Changed the whole flow of the game, how the Packers managed their plays, etc. It's sickening that this is two years in a row ... for the same team.

Everybody acts like last year's game doesn't really matter except in the W/L column, but the Packers would have had home field vs. SF in the playoffs if we won.

Who knows the consequences of this one :snoop:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
relax breh...SF had 2 take aways in a tight game. We arent gonna win against a team like that on the road while giving them two free possessions. Im confident the next time we see them,it will be different. Hopefully we can hang onto the ball and not drop wide open passes

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I agree 100 percent, man.

Doesn't take away the fact that the referees fukked up a fundamental enforcement of a rule/penalty.

Changed the whole flow of the game, how the Packers managed their plays, etc. It's sickening that this is two years in a row ... for the same team.

Everybody acts like last year's game doesn't really matter except in the W/L column, but the Packers would have had home field vs. SF in the playoffs if we won.

Who knows the consequences of this one :snoop:
Youre dumb as fukk bruh. Shoulda been a 30 yard penalty on clay mathews even if they off set each other (which they shouldnt have in the first place only clay shoulda got the penalty)

Stop listening to jimmy johnson coke head ass. His eyes was blood shot red from snortin that piff before he went on air. Thats your only argument, is that one of a coke head

I also dont see you complaining about the fake 15 yard penalty called against the niners on the packers scoring drive that help set them up cause you just a bytch ass poster who dont kno shyt bout sports

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
relax breh...SF had 2 take aways in a tight game. We arent gonna win against a team like that on the road while giving them two free possessions. Im confident the next time we see them,it will be different. Hopefully we can hang onto the ball and not drop wide open passes
Yeah, the Packers made a lot of mistakes.

Eddie Lacy given the shot to make his sh1tty 2-yard runs up the middle all game long :upsetfavre:

McCarthy declining that 4th and 1 penalty :wow:

The Packers secondary, in general :snoop:

But I am heated that those three points vs. seven points make a huge difference in how the Pack managed the game from there on out.

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Youre dumb as fukk bruh. Shoulda been a 30 yard penalty on clay mathews even if they off set each other (which they shouldnt have in the first place only clay shoulda got the penalty)

Stop listening to jimmy johnson coke head ass. His eyes was blood shot red from snortin that piff before he went on air. Thats your only argument, is that one of a coke head

I also dont see you complaining about the fake 15 yard penalty called against the niners on the packers scoring drive that help set them up cause you just a bytch ass poster who dont kno shyt bout sports
The bolded? Actually, nah, that was Mike Pereira, who probably knows more about officiating than any actual official still in the game.

And your last paragraph? :russ: OK, bruh

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Bruh GB got worked last year in the playoffs and in the openere last year. U can't blame any refs for that
San Fran beat us down last year in the playoffs, no mistake about that..... but don't forget Green Bay would have been the home team in that game if the replacement refs didn't mess up that call against Seattle :upsetfavre: