I am predicting a major disaster or traumatic event in America soon... Here's why...

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
She got that literal Pandora’s box :damn:

full

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I wouldn’t wish your sister getting married on my best enemy
Brah my sister WHOLE dating life been so ridiculous.

Her last ex started dating her less than 6 months and proposed to her on Christmas day in front of our family. :scust:

*Mind you, my sister brought him down to meet my parents for the 1st time when it happened.

*Mind you, my father told me the day before, my sister and dude got into an argument in front of my parents while playing spades.

*The dude's own mother called my sister after the engagement and told my sister not to marry her son because he is crazy like his father.

*Dude turned out to be crazy and she broke up with him.

*Dude started talking crazy about my sister.

*I had to call the nikka and promised to snatch him up affter he dropped off his son at school.

*bytch ass dude tried to file a report for an order of protection against me. :dead:

----------------------------------------------------

My sister literally dated another dude in the past that whole family cut him off because they all beileve he staged an accident that killed both his parents, his son and the son's mother, so that he could get the company his father started.:francis:

I could make a tv series based on how wild her dumb ass dating/marriage history is.

Daps
:francis:

My sister in a new relationship.
Hopefully marriage isn't on the way.
She divorced the last one???????.......

OP.... you are tasked with saving humanity.....:damn: you see November is on the horizon..:to:.. the first time you posted this it was 2 months before the last disaster.......:lupe:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
She divorced the last one???????.......

OP.... you are tasked with saving humanity.....:damn: you see November is on the horizon..:to:.. the first time you posted this it was 2 months before the last disaster.......:lupe:
Yeah the last husband turned out to be a straight dope fiend and alcoholic.

Pills
fentanyl

He was the 1 made this thread about.

She started dating that dude in Aug or Sept of 2019 and they got eloped Dec. 2019.

I knew something was wrong with dude cause when I met him in like July.
She introduced him as just a "friend". Dude looked like a young Redman (rapper).

But when they got eloped my sister sent the family pics and dude looked like a whole different person.
He look like a fat ass Marc Morial. Like he looked 100lbs heavier and bloated like he had a disease and thyroid problems. Plus he shaved his face all the way clean.

Then a few months later he looked like a whole different person again by dropping all the weight.

:dead: