I Am Legend

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You Mean The OG Story? Thats Different If Thats The Case, But The Stigma That Goes With The Word "Vampire" Is Gonna Have People Wanting Will To Wear A Garlic Suit And Looking For Silver Bullets lol

Yeah the OG story...I feel like if that's where people would go with it, it's on the writer to make the story work a certain way.

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I thought the story was fun and interesting, a bit more could have been done on the fall of humanity. But Will's performance was flawless and I thought it was supposed to be one man vs. the monsters because Will had become the boogie man to the zombies or whatever.

The ending could've been better though.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I thought the story was fun and interesting, a bit more could have been done on the fall of humanity. But Will's performance was flawless and I thought it was supposed to be one man vs. the monsters because Will had become the boogie man to the zombies or whatever.

The ending could've been better though.

Yeah Will was great..and the idea of him becoming legend because he is the monster to the nightstalkers or vampires, and they are just as much afraid of him as he is of them, if not more