how does my coli brehs feel about this movie

i thought it was ok

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Terrible, terrible, terrible script and CGI...shyt was laughably bad...but WIll Smith tried to save it with a great performance..he was the only thing that was not F- material in the whole film...he deserves much better shyt than that movie

Daps
so was it cured or not?

They might've left it to the audience, since it did make progress on her.

Also,
According to visual effects supervisor Janek Sirrs: "At that point, Neville's — and the audience's — assumptions about the nature of these creatures are shown to be incorrect. We see that they have actually retained some of their humanity. There is a very important moment between the alpha male and Neville."

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They might've left it to the audience, since it did make progress on her.

Also,
According to visual effects supervisor Janek Sirrs: "At that point, Neville's — and the audience's — assumptions about the nature of these creatures are shown to be incorrect. We see that they have actually retained some of their humanity. There is a very important moment between the alpha male and Neville."
i heard rumors they might do a prequel but it might be too late at this point

i always felt this movie didnt do enough, that alternate ending was more satisfying

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aside from being drastically different from the book, the CGI was just awful. It's kinda hard to be scared of monsters that look like they came straight out of ReBoot. And yeah the ending sucked