I always wanted to travel to India, but these mind blowing pics make me dunno

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
mind=blown. you wanna see what India is really like look at the shyt load of pics in this link. you will be amazed how they do things over there

i personally would love to visit a place like India because it would be so damn different. like another planet different. i heard mostly bad things though and i dont think i could stay more than a couple days seeing how dirty and smelly it must be plus you need like 10 shots to stay safe

post your favorite ones....and btw im actually eating pizza right now looking at these wtf was i thinking

Filthy India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;660275 said:
i'm gonna pass on all that.

you have to admit though those pics are fascinating. that's literally daily life for those people

i wonder how hard it is to get laid over there

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I honestly couldn't even finish looking at those pictures. I stop halfway down the page.

that corpse with the flys all over it scares me...if you look far enough down there is a Lepor guy that will give you nightmares...

Family Man

Banned
Daps
So who's gonna look through the pics and tell us what they are? I aint finna click that link.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
yeah breh right now I'm posting sunk in the middle of corpses being eaten by jackals surrounded by open sewers

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I remember seeing this a while back. shyt is incredibly disgusting. Only places in Asia I'm interested in visiting are Japan and the Philippines and I'm not fittin to stay there too long either.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
So who's gonna look through the pics and tell us what they are? I aint finna click that link.

link is fine its not some weird link were you are gonna get hacked....theres a huge thread on this same topic on Bodybuilding.com with thousands of people who have clicked it and nothing happened. its a legit site dont let the china shyt fool you

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
yeah breh right now I'm posting sunk in the middle of corpses being eaten by jackals surrounded by open sewers

are you from India...if so you could be usefull in this thread....please enlighten us on India if you know!!!!!