I always admired guys who treat their Gfs like sh|t...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
nothing wrong with being a virgin.

Lost my v-card around 18 or 19 and I still regret it.
I fukked this ugly h0e because I was desperate for p*ssy...

this is what i fear:sadcam: i haven't jacked off in since july 3rd of last year... im willing to smash the first thing that comes along.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
.How the hell Are you in college, Living on campus, or in an Apartment and you haven't smashed atleast 1 bytch:what:

Or went on any dates :mindblown:

You even got some losers who don't have a job, that live in their mom's basement, and play video games all day yet still pull hoes:why:

nikka he likes boys

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was ugly:scusthov: until i got my dreads then i fukked the chick in my avi pawg.:ohlawd:

So yeah just grow some dreads you will at least lose you v card.:ahh:

Also even tho it sound corny lose you shyt with a chick you like not just a one night stand.:to:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
OP you wanna know how those dudes in your OG post got women trippin off them? Dont ever treat a woman youre interested in nice or with respect, EVER. Even if its a girl you actually like. Sad, I know. Women want to have other girls try to get at you. Women need a cosign from other women that it's ok to think someone is attractive or to like a person, they are terrible at thinking for themselves, so surround yourself with a harem of bytches.

You want women to cry and pour out their heart for you and to tell you how much they hate it when they apart from you?? Do these girls the meanest. Werd to Drizzy.
:usure:Play that nice guy role if you want to and have these girls looking at their phones like :lupe: praying that it aint you.

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
one of my better friends in high school dated this one bytch that lives in a gated community around us, he family has a Maserati, Ferrari, Porsche, and some other high end cars and are just rolling in the cash.

he broke up with her last year, and despite them not even dating, she got him a fukkin iPad for his birthday.

like family, he dumped this bytch, nearly a year later, she gets him an iPad for his birthday after not communicating with her for nearly that whole time.

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you must have some cologne called p*ssy Repellent by Non-Swag Jean claude.

:mindblown:

I swear I usually notice I get the most attention from chicks when I'm not even paying them no mind.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
tbh with you pablo, i think you're a ugly fukk who can't get laid.

Every time i come here you always have something negative to say about females, like you have a grudge against them.

Just admit it, you can't get laid so you take your anger out on women.

I can verify he isn't ugly....in fact he is actually pretty good looking :leon:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I can verify he isn't ugly....in fact he is actually pretty good looking :leon:
so why is he a virgin

Er054v6.png

why has he only talk to women at age 21?

Er054v6.png

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Demonic thread. Wow, friends really admiring demons now. Women are supposed to obey men and at the same time, men are supposed to also obey their wives. If a woman isnt helping you but is more berating you with demonic lingo, tones, attitude and language then its better that you live in n attic like a hermit then to deal with her. Well according to the good Lord, friends.