I always admired guys who treat their Gfs like sh|t...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
thief u really dont think this nikka gay?

he aint talk to women until 21.....he a 23 year old virgin

he get nervous on cam talkin bout girls

he fukkin like nikkas yo

my nikka everybody on the coli know im probably the straightest nikkas on here... while on the other hand you got exposed trying to meetup with a tranny to do god who knows what:gag::huhldup:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
nah im 100% attracted to females. Its just hard for me to connect with the right ones. For some reason its difficult for me to express my emotions to females. I never been on a date before. I just really started talking to females late 2011, so I'm still learning.
Bruh, you should've never posted about your real life struggle, you will forever be slander because its common knowledge that you dont have game and a virgin. Its nothing wrong with that but these coli wolves are going to eat you alive any time they catch you slipping. start lying or something.

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
Bruh, you should've never posted about your real life struggle, you will forever be slander because its common knowledge that you dont have game and a virgin. Its nothing wrong with that but these coli wolves are going to eat you alive any time they catch you slipping. start lying or something.
This :ufdup:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
and have them buy them shyt. I remember when I was in highschool one of my nikkas used to fukk with this white bytch who was a grade above us. The whole time he was trying to not to get too serious with her. He was a jehova's witness and his parents wouldn't let him mess around with white bytches. shorty knew this too. Anyways she use to buy this nikka shyt that would have us like:ohhh::krs:she even bought that nikka a xbox 360(his parents made him give that shyt back:heh: his dad even went as far as to get the school involved talking to the principal and shyt:snoop:) Another one of my nikkas who was a grade above me used to be dating one of the baddest bytches in my grade...and the nikka used to stay cheating on her...and checking her ass like he was a real pimp:wow: and that bytch stayed loyal even used to do the nikka geometry homework. shyt used to have me :mindblown: here i was single never even had a GF. all i ever wanted was a girl to share my deepest dreams and desires with and treat like a godess...but nikkas was out here getting drunk fukking multiple bytches and still had a good girl to call their own:sadcam: damn i miss highschool
Its all good, until after a few years they come to their senses.

Daps
Reppin
Aurora, CO
Yeah we got another Tebow case here....couldn't get that man out the closet if you threw a King Cobra in there with him. We been knowin bout Tebow out here in Denver

tim-tebow-kiss.jpg

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
tbh with you pablo, i think you're a ugly fukk who can't get laid.

Every time i come here you always have something negative to say about females, like you have a grudge against them.

Just admit it, you can't get laid so you take your anger out on women.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
off thread title alone i can tell u a shytty person. No wonder u a virgin.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.How the hell Are you in college, Living on campus, or in an Apartment and you haven't smashed atleast 1 bytch:what:

Or went on any dates :mindblown:

You even got some losers who don't have a job, that live in their mom's basement, and play video games all day yet still pull hoes:why: