I always admired guys who treat their Gfs like sh|t...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
and have them buy them shyt. I remember when I was in highschool one of my nikkas used to fukk with this white bytch who was a grade above us. The whole time he was trying to not to get too serious with her. He was a jehova's witness and his parents wouldn't let him mess around with white bytches. shorty knew this too. Anyways she use to buy this nikka shyt that would have us like:ohhh::krs:she even bought that nikka a xbox 360(his parents made him give that shyt back:heh: his dad even went as far as to get the school involved talking to the principal and shyt:snoop:) Another one of my nikkas who was a grade above me used to be dating one of the baddest bytches in my grade...and the nikka used to stay cheating on her...and checking her ass like he was a real pimp:wow: and that bytch stayed loyal even used to do the nikka geometry homework. shyt used to have me :mindblown: here i was single never even had a GF. all i ever wanted was a girl to share my deepest dreams and desires with and treat like a godess...but nikkas was out here getting drunk fukking multiple bytches and still had a good girl to call their own:sadcam: damn i miss highschool

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
You've never had a girlfriend cause you're gay, and afraid to come to terms with it.

nah im 100% attracted to females. Its just hard for me to connect with the right ones. For some reason its difficult for me to express my emotions to females. I never been on a date before. I just really started talking to females late 2011, so I'm still learning.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
nah im 100% attracted to females. Its just hard for me to connect with the right ones. For some reason its difficult for me to express my emotions to females. I never been on a date before. I just really started talking to females late 2011, so I'm still learning.

It's damn near late 2013...what u talkin bout u still learning? :bryan:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
you 23. so u just started talkin to girls when u was 21

lol

you fukkin gay nikka

you still a virgin lmaooo

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you 23. so u just started talkin to girls when u was 21

lol

you fukkin gay nikka

you still a virgin lmaooo

tim tebow still a virgin too and that nikka older than me... is that funny? im on the verge of something special... sex may not be in the cards right now... but when im ready it'll be plentiful if i choose to.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I'm pretty sure Tim Tebow is in the closet as well...

what you mean as well nikka? me and tim tebow are both 100% hetero... Tebow a christian breh. if he in the closet how come you don't hear no stories about nikkas fukking him?

man date white biches.

i would... but my parents ain't goin for that shyt. my dad hate white people and my mom hate black men who date white women...but im not gonna lie like i having fantasized about falling in to the loving arms of one of the hipster PAWGs:ahh:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:comeon: yall nikkas getting off topic... this thread aint about me... this thread for them nikkas out here doggin they bytches and getting the most out of them. I got fam who tried to cheat on they bm with one of HER co-workers, and she put up her rent money to get the nikka out of jail:wow: