I almost never see any Xbox news on here, did Microsoft exit the gaming business?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans delusional, but hey enjoy horizon ratchet and returnal

That's 3 exclusives in a year and a half time, but let's act like Sony 1st party joints are raining from the sky.

For exclusives I've played the switch the most the year.

For everything else my Xbox. Xbox players are actually playing games :manny:

We aren't just restricting ourselves to 1st party exclusives or exclusives in general
Xbox stans delusional, but hey enjoy

That's 0 exclusives in a year and a half time, but let's act like MSFT 1st party joints are raining from the sky.

For everything else my PS5. Sony players are actually playing games:manny:

We aren't just restricting ourselves to 1st party exclusives or exclusives in general.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox stans delusional, but hey enjoy

That's 0 exclusives in a year and a half time, but let's act like MSFT 1st party joints are raining from the sky.

For everything else my PS5. Sony players are actually playing games

We aren't just restricting ourselves to 1st party exclusives or exclusives in general.
#shambles :wow:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you may be, but the rest of your homies all stay in and make Sony threads. :francis:
New Destiny season, just reupped GP for 3 years for 70 bucks, I'm GOOD. The reason I'm on The Coli instead of a game right now is because I'm cooking :mjlol:

apparently them "console exclusives" will be a thing of the past as well

sony is a good developer of adventure games but those shyts only last so long. Im hearing nikkas are beating god of war or horizon in a week like its devil may cry or sum :russ:
He means they will be on other Game Pass enabled devices and PCs. PS5 might get COD, but that's proably it. IDK if he's trolling or using deceptive language, but if you think Sony and Nintendo are seeing MS properties...don't hold your breath.

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
New Destiny season, just reupped GP for 3 years for 70 bucks, I'm GOOD. The reason I'm on The Coli instead of a game right now is because I'm cooking :mjlol:

He means they will be on other Game Pass enabled devices and PCs. PS5 might get COD, but that's proably it. IDK if he's trolling or using deceptive language, but if you think Sony and Nintendo are seeing MS properties...don't hold your breath.

I actually want the opposite. Im tryna play spiderman on xbox but sony are greedy fukks

how are you gonna hoard a marvel property? :mjlol:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Square enix isn’t a platform holder. Thats like saying Microsoft should make forza for playstation, why do they get to own cars? :dahell:
it was merely an example of how a game could be made for both systems instead of exclusive to one.

No one mentioned platform holders, im talking about owning rights cause spiderman is owned by marvel.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it was merely an example of how a game could be made for both systems instead of exclusive to one.

No one mentioned platform holders, im talking about owning rights cause spiderman is owned by marvel.

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2018 is owned by Sony though.

Microsoft and nintendo are free to make and receive other spider-man games, just not the one created by sony