I almost never see any Xbox news on here, did Microsoft exit the gaming business?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

man I loved that console

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:
yeah, no news, nothing like when Sony copied their entire strategy for second (third ?) time verbatim.

PC Releases, bringing back backwards compatibility, and a "gamepass" style system.

MS has to be THE ONLY gaming company that provides value and innovation and it straight up
does not get acknowledged in the manner that it should on forums.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
:pachaha:
yeah, no news, nothing like when Sony copied their entire strategy for second (third ?) time verbatim.

PC Releases, bringing back backwards compatibility, and a "gamepass" style system.

MS has to be THE ONLY gaming company that provides value and innovation and it straight up
does not get acknowledged in the manner that it should on forums.
Motherfukker we can’t play value and innovation :russ:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
you may be, but the rest of your homies all stay in and make Sony threads. :francis:
Nah, we eating lil nikka :birdman: unless you count this as a Sony thread, seeing as how y'all all congregating to worry about what the greener side doing. Watch the throne, herb

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Sony stans delusional, but hey enjoy horizon ratchet and returnal

That's 3 exclusives in a year and a half time, but let's act like Sony 1st party joints are raining from the sky.

For exclusives I've played the switch the most the year.

For everything else my Xbox. Xbox players are actually playing games :manny:

We aren't just restricting ourselves to 1st party exclusives or exclusives in general
apparently them "console exclusives" will be a thing of the past as well

sony is a good developer of adventure games but those shyts only last so long. Im hearing nikkas are beating god of war or horizon in a week like its devil may cry or sum :russ: