I almost caught a DWI tonight

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
what you fail to realize that im grateful not mad at it. What im mad at is that when you go upstate, the whole atmosphere is different. They have the tendency to be on some more bullshyt then if your in the city thats what made me make the thread but then again it doesnt phase me.

NY state of mind....

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:what: I refuse to believe there are actually people out there this ignorant.

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
gorillaneg1.gif

op is a fakkit

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
fukking NYS troopers. Im upstate in yonkers coolin with my cousin mind our bi when we run into a check point. ivebeen drinking gin and tonics all night while he was on dauwer and henny so he ask me " have I been drinking" and I keep it 100 with him and said yeah whateva so he tells me to pull over. I pull over and get out and he ask me to blow into the machine so I did and I see it reads .110 so im tight but he ask me to do the little test so I did. I did the test and did damn good on it so the trooper is tight and ask me to blow into the machine one more time and this time it reads .109. He run my license and plates and says verbetem " I know its the hoilday and you want to have fun so be careful" i said you right an went ahead and went to the bar a block away.

fukk NYS Troopers! eat and dikk with aids on the tip get your name out my lips

:huh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
fukking NYS troopers. Im upstate in yonkers coolin with my cousin mind our bi when we run into a check point. ivebeen drinking gin and tonics all night while he was on dauwer and henny so he ask me " have I been drinking" and I keep it 100 with him and said yeah whateva so he tells me to pull over. I pull over and get out and he ask me to blow into the machine so I did and I see it reads .110 so im tight but he ask me to do the little test so I did. I did the test and did damn good on it so the trooper is tight and ask me to blow into the machine one more time and this time it reads .109. He run my license and plates and says verbetem " I know its the hoilday and you want to have fun so be careful" i said you right an went ahead and went to the bar a block away.

:pacspit: so the trooper was cool enough to let you go and you diss dude

fukk u and ya mama you fukking drunk driving hoe
i hate u dirtbags

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you don't have a friend or family or someone that you just know die by a drunk driver you will, everyone goes through that shyt and its just sad.

i used to see dudes and women come into the ER all the time after a car accident while driving drunk. Sad thing is they would have their kids with them at many times and they would try to leave and drive back with them while they were still intoxicated. at first i was like :what: but then i realized it was just shytty human nature

as far as the upstate vs downtown, nyc doesn't use traffic cops like that, mostly because traffic isn't giving, like that.

Family Man

Banned
Daps

That cop did not do his job.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:huhldup: I got pulled over this afternoon I wasn't drunk a little buzzed def would of blew over the limit but luckily I was like a block away from my house and who would assume you would be drunk at that hour so he told me to have a nice day and let me go thank god he didn't smell it I almost shyt myself when i seen him pulling me over.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I agree with you overall, but nikka, that meant 0.11% of his blood percentage was alcohol. Not 11% :lolbron:

Anyways, I caught a dui last year. Blew .204. fukked pretty much my entire life for the past year. Be careful brah

how much were your legal fees

explain the situation so brehs can fully understand what to expect

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:huhldup: I got pulled over this afternoon I wasn't drunk a little buzzed def would of blew over the limit but luckily I was like a block away from my house and who would assume you would be drunk at that hour so he told me to have a nice day and let me go thank god he didn't smell it I almost shyt myself when i seen him pulling me over.

what part of ny

how you getting pulled over in the afternoon my g

what were you doing??? :beli:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Long Island I was blowing a stop sign, talking on my phone, and no seat belt but he let me off with out even a ticket on those. Just asked for my liscense and asked me if I knew why I was being stopped I said yeah and told him why and he handed me back my liscense and said have a nice day.