I almost caught a DWI tonight

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
fukking NYS troopers. Im upstate in yonkers coolin with my cousin mind our bi when we run into a check point. ivebeen drinking gin and tonics all night while he was on dauwer and henny so he ask me " have I been drinking" and I keep it 100 with him and said yeah whateva so he tells me to pull over. I pull over and get out and he ask me to blow into the machine so I did and I see it reads .110 so im tight but he ask me to do the little test so I did. I did the test and did damn good on it so the trooper is tight and ask me to blow into the machine one more time and this time it reads .109. He run my license and plates and says verbetem " I know its the hoilday and you want to have fun so be careful" i said you right an went ahead and went to the bar a block away.

fukk NYS Troopers! eat and dikk with aids on the tip get your name out my lips

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
11% of your blood was made up of alcohol rather than water. 8% is legally drunk.

Usually, I say fukk the cops....but dog, you're a moron.

Driving drunk kills people. I don't care if you "think" you can handle it. It's a stupid thing to do.

:smh:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
dont drive drunk

and to boot! you didnt get the message after he let you go and you're wishing aids on dude after the fact?

if there is a god i hope he shyts on you and keeps in 1hunna

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
11% of your blood was made up of alcohol rather than water. 8% is legally drunk.

Usually, I say fukk the cops....but dog, you're a moron.

Driving drunk kills people. I don't care if you "think" you can handle it. It's a stupid thing to do.

:smh:

I agree with you overall, but nikka, that meant 0.11% of his blood percentage was alcohol. Not 11% :lolbron:

Anyways, I caught a dui last year. Blew .204. fukked pretty much my entire life for the past year. Be careful brah

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Are you black? Not to be racial, but you got real "lucky"

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
now you fukks want to be righteous however you will say fukk balck hoes, white girls are "piff" and drink silly shyt like white russians lol fukk out of here