I ain’t watch Dynamite last night but…

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It’s terrible. Jay white was a star in Japan and you got him in a program with a jobber. That’s like if when AJ styles came to WWE his first program was with sin cara.
Not only was he a star, He was the fuccking champion just 3 months ago :francis:

Like I said before, AEW would’ve been better off signing him but acting like he was still full time NJPW cause TK gonna kill off his aura rather quickly with his dumbass booking :snoop:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Not only was he a star, He was the fuccking champion just 3 months ago :francis:

Like I said before, AEW would’ve been better off signing him but acting like he was still full time NJPW cause TK gonna kill off his aura rather quickly with his dumbass booking :snoop:
If anything they could have put him in the run for the TNT belt. The booking on this show is just mad random and very hard to understand. Shawn Spears is not a big name and never will be so why is he in a program with a star? This makes jay white look weak more than anything.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do doubt it’s a feud though. Just filler until a match with Starks at Double or Nothing:

Jay White vs. Ricky Starks
Cole vs. Jericho
MJF vs. Darby
BCC vs. Elite (also think Taka is Hangman’s placeholder)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It’s terrible. Jay white was a star in Japan and you got him in a program with a jobber. That’s like if when AJ styles came to WWE his first program was with sin cara.
Didn’t NJPW make him lose his last match in Japan to that bum Hikuleo?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I do doubt it’s a feud though. Just filler until a match with Starks at Double or Nothing:

Jay White vs. Ricky Starks
Cole vs. Jericho
MJF vs. Darby
BCC vs. Elite (also think Taka is Hangman’s placeholder)

Takeshyta might also be a placeholder for Matt Jackson since it's questionable whether he will be able to wrestle at DoN because of his bicep injury.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything they could have put him in the run for the TNT belt. The booking on this show is just mad random and very hard to understand. Shawn Spears is not a big name and never will be so why is he in a program with a star? This makes jay white look weak more than anything.

Not only is he shawn spears , the bottom
Of the barrel, but he hasnt even been on tv for like a year
:mjlol: