I ain’t watch Dynamite last night but…

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Well, they are at the same level. One is THE PERFECT 10 :wow: the other is Jay White :scust:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Pushing Spears in 2019 was one thing when the roster was still fairly bare, but now with a much deeper roster is just HORRENDOUS booking. It’ll likely be White/Starks and that should at least be decent, but they should’ve let Spears’ contract expire so he could go to Impact or back to WWE.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
hes actually feuding with ricky starks , it will probably be a tag teammatch but they should bush dillinger and juice robinson though cause they suck :francis:

Last edited:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Pushing Spears in 2019 was one thing when the roster was still fairly bare, but now with a much deeper roster is just HORRENDOUS booking. It’ll likely be White/Starks and that should at least be decent, but they should’ve let Spears’ contract expire so he could go to Impact or back to WWE.

TK loves brian cage and spears for some reason :hhh:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

It made sense in 2019 only because Spears is tight with Cody who had major pull in the company at that point. Now that he's out of the picture entirely, it makes no sense for his hangers on like QT or Spears to continue to get run. That'd be like the Packers keeping all of Aaron Rodgers's favorite receivers after they trade his ass

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Feuding with Miz is infinitely better than this :mjlol:

Dude would get a legit paycheck, a good mid card match, a smooth sailing night (no overkill workrate, and more promo work:wow:.

shyt maybe I need to asked Tony Khan for my release. Everytime he lets me know of a match on Rampage, I'm sleep for three days:mjcry:,

Senior Vincente would have me on Quaaludes and no dose :wow: