I ain't telling my kids they can be anything they want to be. No no no...

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
There is no perfect method to raising a child. I just want to give my child the best tools needed to be special. That's what I am doing to do. That's why I only deal with smart highly educated women. They know my mind and they relate.

best thing you can do for your child is make sure they experience the world, have an open mind, can take criticism and are interested in learning. the rest is luck.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
You can still nurture following my plan. This is child raising, you ain't gotta be one way with everything. She will have a choice. It's not Basketball or nothing at all. They will have a choice but for a lot of stuff, hell naw.
Well, you know I was using basketball as an example. I have just seen where being too strict equals to the same as not being strict enough and every child is different. I just hope that I'm doing the right parenting for my daughter now. You have to teach children by giving them the tools to know right from wrong. I already know my daughter is gonna fukk up somewhere down the line. I just hope that when she does, it's not something that she can't bounce back from. I can only hope and pray that I have taught my daughter well enough to where she knows right from wrong and can go out in the world and make good choices in her life.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
best thing you can do for your child is make sure they experience the world, have an open mind and are interested in learning. the rest is luck.

Man, that's not true. You taking major chances of your child missing a lot of material. You don't want that to happen. Of course they can learn it on their own but you want them to know it for a fact. Your child is too valuable to your livelihood to be take a risk like that.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Well, you know I was using basketball as an example. I have just seen where being too strick equals to the same as not being strict enough and every child is different. I just hope that I'm doing the right parenting for my daughter now. You have to teach children by giving them the tools to know right from wrong. I already know my daughter is gonna fukk up somewhere down the line. I just hope that when she does, it's not something that she can't bounce back from. I can only hope and pray that have taught my daughter well enough to where she knows right from wrong and can go out in the world and make good choices in her life.

:dwillhuh: real spit. i heard music in the background and everything.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no perfect method to raising a child. I just want to give my child the best tools needed to be special. That's what I am doing to do. That's why I only deal with smart highly educated women. They know my mind and they relate.

I agree with you all Im saying is if you have 5 kids and you use those methods they wont work for all five of them,

My childhood was highly structured...I went to private school, I had a home tutor a tennis coach and I went to boxing, because of how I spent my childhood my adult life has been the opposite, Ive bounced from country to country, walked out on a good paying job years ago and havent worked for anyone since, been involved in a lot of crime, i have a very laissez faire attitude to life... even when I was getting my degree one year in I knew I would never use it but I knew I owed it to my parents to complete it....

all im saying is sometimes the "one size fits all" approach doesnt always work

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:dwillhuh: real spit. i heard music in the background and everything.
I appreciate that man. I just hate I had a bunch of typos. I was trying to edit them so it won't sound bad but it's the truth. I was the good child between me and my brother and we both have been arrested. He just got arrested more than me. But you just can't tell now-a-days with kids. It's really scary when you think about it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I agree with you all Im saying is if you have 5 kids and you use those methods they wont work for all five of them,

My childhood was highly structured...I went to private school, I had a home tutor a tennis coach and I went to boxing, because of how I spent my childhood my adult life has been the opposite, Ive bounced from country to country, walked out on a good paying job years ago and havent worked for anyone since, been involved in a lot of crime, i have a very laissez faire attitude to life... even when I was getting my degree one year in I knew I would never use it but I knew I owed it to my parents to complete it....

all im saying is sometimes the "one size fits all" approach doesnt always work
I agree with that logic.

Damn, you had a hell of a life. Your story still shows signs of will and passion even though you didn't live up to your parents goal.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with that logic.

Damn, you had a hell of a life. Your story still shows signs of will and passion even though you didn't live up to your parents goal.

ill tell you something funny, there are 5 of us, Im 31 years old, everyone went to graduate school apart from me, the only ones that have kids are the two that are married, none of us smoke, even though Ive run 2 nightclubs ive only been drunk twice in my life, none of us has ever taken any form of drugs not even weed and I know its down to the way we were raised so I do agree with the point you are making, all I was saying is that there is always one black sheep...lol

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
ill tell you something funny, there are 5 of us, Im 31 years old, everyone went to graduate school apart from me, the only ones that have kids are the two that are married, none of us smoke, even though Ive run 2 nightclubs ive only been drunk twice in my life, none of us has ever taken any form of drugs not even weed and I know its down to the way we were raised so I do agree with the point you are making, all I was saying is that there is always one black sheep...lol
I kind of feel the same way sometimes. I didn't go to the top college. I don't plan on getting my MBA or PhD anytime soon but I am more ambitious than anyone I know. That's a bet. Some paths aren't for everyone but for most you can get them there.