I ain't telling my kids they can be anything they want to be. No no no...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ya'll be disappointing me. You got black kids. Raise them kids to be leaders. They can do it. Don't give them too much freedom, they are Black. You give them an inch, they will take a mile. I swear we can have 100,000 Einsteins if we raise our kids that way. Our children are gifted.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
They gonna be what I want them to be. Professionals. Speak three to four languages. Play two sports. It can be Basketball and Tennis, Basketball and Baseball, etc. They will play one instrument. They will be home schooled. If they don't listen, I am whipping that ass.
0zPcI.png

:stylin:

I think I'll do the same.

But it won't be as forced as your making it sound. I'm sure you can easily pull the string while they are younger, and mold them before they know what they want.

If I FORCE anything, it won't be about forcing their career choice. It'll be more about forcing great grades. Forcing homework. Forcing studying. I might home school them for middle school; maybe even the 9th grade. But I don't want them to be socially awkward, so I think High School is a must.

Hopefully my boys will be naturally into sports, like I am. If not, I'll just make sure they work out with me. :yeshrug:

For my girls, I'll put them in some volleyball / soccer / softball at a young age, to force them to stay active and stay out of trouble.

As long as I get my kids to a great college, I know they'll be fine. I'm just going to teach them how this shytty academic system works, so they can breeze through High School with amazing grades.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a parent can backfire no matter who you are but I will do the damn thing. Raise my kids to be leaders of the new world like my dad did me. They can have dreams, just know I will override it.

i hear what you are saying but not all kids are the same, my brother and I were hothoused, as soon as I left home I rebelled big time although he didnt...my pops actually said to me years later that he should have done things differently and recognised that a method that works for one doesnt work for another.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think I'll do the same.

But it won't be as so forced. I'm sure you can easily pull the string while they are younger, and mold them before they know what they want.

If I FORCE anything, it won't be about forcing their career choice. It'll be more about forcing great grades. Forcing homework. Forcing studying. I might home school them for middle school; maybe even the 9th grade. But I don't want them to be socially awkward, so I think High School is a must.

Hopefully my boys will be naturally into sports, like I am. If not, I'll just make sure they work out with me. :yeshrug:

For my girls, I'll put them in some volleyball / soccer / softball at a young age, to force them to stay active and stay out of trouble.

As long as I get my kids to a great college, I know they'll be fine. I'm just going to teach them how this shytty academic system works, so they can breeze through High School with amazing grades.
Teach them while they aren't in school. Kids minds are always learning. Look at this kid. I was like :ohmy: and then :jawalrus:

I can't find the vid. It's on my home PC. But anyway I will post it later.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Ya'll be disappointing me. You got black kids. Raise them kids to be leaders. They can do it. Don't give them too much freedom, they are Black. You give them an inch, they will take a mile. I swear we can have 100,000 Einsteins if we raise our kids that way. Our children are gifted.

Dont give em too much freedom they black? :wow: the self hate flows thru the keyboard

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i hear what you are saying but not all kids are the same, my brother and I were hothoused, as soon as I left home I rebelled big time although he didnt...my pops actually said to me years later that he should have done things differently and recognised that a method that works for one doesnt work for another.

I rebel too, at the end of the day it pays off. The end result is much better than the journey.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dont give em too much freedom they black? :wow: the self hate flows thru the keyboard

:what: I didn't say that. I said that you can't give them too much lenience. Black kids tend to walk over you if they see others doing it. Just stay tight on them but not be evil either. You gotta have balance.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I can't tell my daughter that she can only do this or do that. When you try to put too much discipline on a child it never goes right. What you're saying #1 Pick just doesn't sound right to me. When it comes to raising your child, you have to nurture them. If they want to do something, nurture that. If my daughter wants to be a gymnast then I can nurture that. I can't just tell her, "you playing volleyball"!!!! That may be something she doesn't want to do. You're saying teach your children to be leaders, but they won't be leaders in their own life if you raise them the way you're saying here.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:what: I didn't say that. I said that you can't give them too much lenience. Black kids tend to walk over you if they see others doing it. Just stay tight on them but not be evil either. You gotta have balance.

You did say that breh. Oh well their not my kids BUT i will tell all of my kids in my classes they can be whatever they want

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rebel too, at the end of the day it pays off. The end result is much better than the journey.

I almost ended up in Jail multiple times..... theres rebelling and then theres rebelling..... you make a good point but all I am saying is Ive seen this method of upbringing amongst a lot of my friends and it brings mixed results

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I can't tell my daughter that she can only do this or do that. When you try to put too much discipline on a child it never goes right. What you're saying #1 Pick just doesn't sound right to me. When it comes to raising your child, you have to nurture them. If they want to do something, nurture that. If my daughter wants to be a gymnast then I can nurture that. I can't just tell her, "you playing volleyball"!!!! That may be something she doesn't want to do. You're saying teach your children to be leaders, but they won't be leaders in their own life if you raise them the way you're saying here.

You can still nurture following my plan. This is child raising, you ain't gotta be one way with everything. She will have a choice. It's not Basketball or nothing at all. They will have a choice but for a lot of stuff, hell naw.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I almost ended up in Jail multiple times..... theres rebelling and then theres rebelling..... you make a good point but all I am saying is Ive seen this method of upbringing amongst a lot of my friends and it brings mixed results

There is no perfect method to raising a child. I just want to give my child the best tools needed to be special. That's what I am doing to do. That's why I only deal with smart highly educated women. They know my mind and they relate.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
They gonna be what I want them to be. Professionals. Speak three to four languages. Play two sports. It can be Basketball and Tennis, Basketball and Baseball, etc. They will play one instrument. They will be home schooled. If they don't listen, I am whipping that ass.
0zPcI.png

:stylin:

So while you
images

She gonna make that call & be perched up
Miss+Bonita+Butrell+Holiday+Volunteer.JPG

as you are
rodneyking.jpg

:russ: fukking with ya, champ.