I ain't telling my kids they can be anything they want to be. No no no...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They gonna be what I want them to be. Professionals. Speak three to four languages. Play two sports. It can be Basketball and Tennis, Basketball and Baseball, etc. They will play one instrument. They will be home schooled. If they don't listen, I am whipping that ass.
0zPcI.png

:stylin:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Your kids are gonna rebel like a motherfukker and either are gonna end up not being shyt, or they're going to become famous but you're gonna have a broken ass relationship with them.

Like Joe and Michael, or Jake and Jesus.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
They gonna be what I want them to be. Professionals. Speak three to four languages. Play two sports. It can be Basketball and Tennis, Basketball and Baseball, etc. They will play one instrument. They will be home schooled. If they don't listen, I am whipping that ass.
0zPcI.png

menendez+3

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Your kids are gonna rebel like a motherfukker and either are gonna end up not being shyt, or they're going to become famous but you're gonna have a broken ass relationship with them.

Like Joe and Michael, or Jake and Jesus.
My dad used to whoop my ass and I came out fine

:jawalrus: :stylin:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0zPcI.png

from personal experience I can assure you its not that straightforward....being too strict will backfire

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
from personal experience I can assure you its not that straightforward....being too strict will backfire

Being a parent can backfire no matter who you are but I will do the damn thing. Raise my kids to be leaders of the new world like my dad did me. They can have dreams, just know I will override it.

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Being a parent can backfire no matter who you are but I will do the damn thing. Raise my kids to be leaders of the new world like my dad did me. They can have dreams, just know I will override it.

:russ: thats fukked up

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Black kids are the greatest. You can raise them to be what you want and as long as they got the talent, they can do it. I am glad I ain't white. They only thing you can do with them is teach them what you know and how to hate. They can be good at that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black kids are the greatest. You can raise them to be what you want and as long as they got the talent, they can do it. I am glad I ain't white. They only thing you can do with them is teach them what you know and how to hate. They can be good at that.

:leostare: