I ain't no sexy boy

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Sept 96 up to last Raw before WM13, Austin had too many great heel moments.

- Cussing out Bret on a regular basis
- Livewire appearance w/ Sunny and Todd
- The WWF studios rant
- Breaking Pillmans ankle
- Breaking into Pillmans home
- Promo leading up to Rumble 97
- Rumble 97 as a whole.
- Costing Bret the title at the Raw after the fatal 4 way PPV
- Calling Vince little boy blue and getting Moonson a big bunch of bananas promo.
- The interference in the cage match the Raw before WM13. Telling Bret even with his help getting couldn't get the job done.

Female caller: :gucci: What's with the swearing all the time? I think it kinda indicates a lack of creativity, a lack of imagination, and I think it'll hinder you in your future here in the WWF. :ld:

Stone Cold: :stopitslime: I think if you keep talking to me like that, and if you were in person here, I might hinder your life. :demonic:

:russ: threatening female callers

:mjlol: at Stone Cold saying Bret sent him a plane ticket to Calgary to run the fade in the Hart Family Dungeon, and he put Bret in the Sharpshooter for 10 minutes. Then Stu came downstairs like, ":mjcry: Steve, PLEASE let go of Bret!", so he let go of Bret and ran the fade with Stu. :laff:

Years ago that pissed me off when austin Broke Pillmans ankle. Weren't much of a Steve Austin fan back in the day. But looking back now, Austin was off the chain.

0:51-1:03 :mjlol: Stone Cold's face. You just knew in the end that Pillman was gonna get that work. :birdman:

Last edited:

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Female caller: :gucci: What's with the swearing all the time? I think it kinda indicates a lack of creativity, a lack of imagination, and I think it'll hinder you in your future here in the WWF. :ld:

Stone Cold: :stopitslime: I think if you keep talking to me like that, and if you were in person here, I might hinder your life. :demonic:

:russ: threatening female callers

:mjlol: at Stone Cold saying Bret sent him a plane ticket to Calgary to run the fade in the Hart Family Dungeon, and he put Bret in the Sharpshooter for 10 minutes. Then Stu came downstairs like, ":mjcry: Steve, PLEASE let go of Bret!", so he let go of Bret and ran the fade with Stu. :laff:

:dead: the Stone Cold flies to Calgary bit is at 4:46

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is he never changed really. When he was supposedly face. He never did shyt good guys do. He just played along to the crowd more wit the gimme a hell yeah shyt. So when he turned heel again in 2001 supposedly he even said..."when did you ever hear me say i ever gave a damn about any of ya" ? ...then he still got cheered somehow . cuz he did what people came to see.... Shyt talking and violence.:russ: he was always the same. Even in 98 or 99 i remember him low blowing people behind the ref and shyt