''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
fd2e7b82f32111e2be2122000a9e08ba_7.jpg

Flash jr. :to: left handed :blessed:

I wonder if he gird at him hard he got game style blocking his shots and talking mad shyt

Thou I'm sure MJ did that to his kids and made them soft as fukk

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
had to put this in here breh's cuz that's my OG 2 guard :to: the reason i became a heat fan the reason this back to back chip even happened the reason Bron & Bosh are here Dwayne Tyrone Wade JR

so when nikkas try to talk down show em this and hit em wit :ufdup:

We'll be seeing more of this next season :blessed:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I shed a tear during that video.:wow:

Even in the midst of all the success the team is having, It's hard Wade being my favorite favorite player of all time and watching him being overshadowed as he deals with injuries. 2011 Finals stings like no other, because if the Heat pulled it through, Wade would've had his 2nd Finals MVP and shut down all the doubters. :noah:

Now he has to deal with the constant hate from casual fans because he was never put in the spotlight after his shoulder injury. Just imagine Wade's career resume in a Lakers or Knicks jersey. He would easily been consider a top 20 player.:lupe:

that side step was no joke all the acrobatic shots,half court 3's cross overs :wow: Wade handles >>>>>> :ohlawd: how he left D.Rose :heh:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Wade has to play just 50 games next year, we can't keep going into the playoffs handicapped like this every year. Play him early and a little after the allstar break, but we shouldn't even see him but once a week once march rolls around.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that side step was no joke all the acrobatic shots,half court 3's cross overs :wow: Wade handles >>>>>> :ohlawd: how he left D.Rose :heh:

It's crazy how he has lost his handles....I'm like :wtf: now...how do you lose your handles....