''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I know yall bytching about the Mike Miller amnesty and it sucks and everything, but the team saved 40 mil (because of the lux tax) over the next two years by getting rid of him, and theres no justification for essentially spending 20 mil a year on a guy that barely plays, no matter how good he is.

also we just got to the semis of the summer league, we might actually win this shyt. :ohhh:

bcb

BG - It's All On U
Daps
Reppin
NY
I know yall bytching about the Mike Miller amnesty and it sucks and everything, but the team saved 40 mil (because of the lux tax) over the next two years by getting rid of him, and theres no justification for essentially spending 20 mil a year on a guy that barely plays, no matter how good he is.

also we just got to the semis of the summer league, we might actually win this shyt. :ohhh:
jones needed to get up in the rotation too. dude is automatic when he gets hot

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Do the Heat have enough money to offer Byron Mullens a contract. He still has some untapped potential I think and he's more dependable then Greg Oden if they happen to sign him.

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do the Heat have enough money to offer Byron Mullens a contract. He still has some untapped potential I think and he's more dependable then Greg Oden if they happen to sign him.

he just signed 2/2m with the Clippers :shaq2: