''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
“I understand the business side of basketball,” Miller told The Associated Press. “It’s a combination of being very, very thankful for the opportunity that I’ve had, but it hurts that we had a chance to do something very, very special and I’d love to have been a part of it.” - Mike Miller

:cheers: to him for all he's done...but still :sad: that he is gone now.

He is such a class act and a Heatle for life.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:whoo: your actually promoting Mullens dude is insanely soft and extremely bad on defense

I'm shocked to hear this from you

He's still 7'1" 275lbs, he'd be serviceable, not saying he should start but the Heat need size. Dalembert is more than likely using the Heat to get a deal, and Oden will go wherever the money is at.

That leaves a bunch of stiffs and at the very least Mullens can still improve :manny: All the Heat need is some big oaf to stand in the way of another big oaf.

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
Not Money Mike Ghost Face Miller..

13613543951439936233.GIF

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
He's still 7'1" 275lbs, he'd be serviceable, not saying he should start but the Heat need size. Dalembert is more than likely using the Heat to get a deal, and Oden will go wherever the money is at.

That leaves a bunch of stiffs and at the very least Mullens can still improve :manny: All the Heat need is some big oaf to stand in the way of another big oaf.
I remember hearing the hype around Mullens coming out of highschool

I would still roll the dice on him

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I'm sad to see Money Mike go but dude could never stay healthy. I don't know what it was in the water but it is what it is. Arison saw that luxury tax bill and told Riley to let that contract fly. :wow: