''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I knew Ray was gonna resign even though I thought in the back of my head he might try to sign with the Nets to reunite with Pierce and KG. But he knows Miami is the best place for him to get a ring and I expect him to be just as good if not better next season in his role off the bench as he gets used to Miami's offense and more comfortable as a sixth man.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I knew Ray was gonna resign even though I thought in the back of my head he might try to sign with the Nets to reunite with Pierce and KG. But he knows Miami is the best place for him to get a ring and I expect him to be just as good if not better next season in his role off the bench as he gets used to Miami's offense and more comfortable as a sixth man.

I had the same nightmare. :wow:

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
Those Ennis highlights :whoo:
It would be nice to finally have an athletic wing getting minutes behind Wade/Bron.

Was thinking of a crazy scenario where Bynum signs a cheap 1 year deal with the Heat and actually stays healthy :ohhh: :troll:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It would be nice to finally have an athletic wing getting minutes behind Wade/Bron.

Was thinking of a crazy scenario where Bynum signs a cheap 1 year deal with the Heat and actually stays healthy :ohhh: :troll:

The fcukery would be exquisite :ohlawd:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

or dwight i love crazy scenarios i already told dwight on twitter to take the MLE with us :troll:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:gladbron: at hearing about CB's troll game from the man himself :gladbron:

:deadrose: at battier having a horse head just laying around to use for the video

:laff: the Robot shyt kills me every time especially when Bron did it then bosh was like fukk it ima do it too