I Admit When I'm Wrong....Passport Bros Were Right.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Grand opening grand closing.

I've come to like the "Channel 5" page on YouTube and Instagram because that guy finds the type of white people that cacs want you to believe don't exist. He interviews homeless, trailer park, drug addicted and ghetto white people all the time. They don't feel those people represent them so I find it interesting that there are black people who will watch a video where a man is interviewing the most brain dead people and think "black people as a collective have to do better"

Like did anyone really expect articulate and logical answers to be coming out of a drunk early 20s person with a microphone and camera in their face? Yall really expect cogent points to be made by someone 3 drinks in at a night club?

"Ah yes my brother"
*gulps vodka*
"I believe strongly in family values. Me and my significant other had to save at least 20k before having our first child since the costs of having a child in this economy are so astronomical"
*completely destroys the rest of the drink and orders another*
"Aw hell yeah this song is COLD! YEAAA. Right, where was I? So after our son was born we made the decision to invest in mutual funds for him. By the time he's our age, he could cash out those funds to make sure he's not on the hook for any debt when he graduates from college"
*drains his next drink*
"Where do I want him to go? Well Harvard or Oxford of course. Although I'd be happy if he got into an HCBU, the prestige of an ivy league education still carries a lot of social cache you see, and I want him to have options internationally too."

And we don't see the outtakes for street interviews. There is a chance that he encountered people who did give reasonable statements but that's boring so he cut them out and didn't upload them. You need that sweet sweet engagement to build your brand.
THANK.YOU.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’m reading Wuthering Heights right now. Never read it before but it’s toxic and passionate as all eff. Tons of fukkery with a side of Earl Grey tea and cakes. What are you reading?
Oh fun! Whaaaaaaaat made you pull that one off the bookshelf?! Haven’t read that in a minute

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Oh fun! Whaaaaaaaat made you pull that one off the bookshelf?! Haven’t read that in a minute
I was watching a show and the lead female character mentioned how the character Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights was a nasty, nasty man that she couldn’t resist. I wanted to see how bad he was for myself.

A few years back I got Brontë sisters books because I had a massive gap with them. I picked up Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, and a few others and remembered I still had it on my shelf when watching that show. So once I finished what I was reading last I decided to pick it up.

You’ve read it I see. I figured. You do seem like a dorky college grad. It’s alright, I’m dorky too. I bet I have thicker glasses than you.

I asked you what you’re reading. I guess you quit. :heh:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I was watching a show and the lead female character mentioned how the character Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights was a nasty, nasty man that she couldn’t resist. I wanted to see how bad he was for myself.

A few years back I got Brontë sisters books because I had a massive gap with them. I picked up Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, and a few others and remembered I still had it on my shelf when watching that show. So once I finished what I was reading last I decided to pick it up.

You’ve read it I see. I figured. You do seem like a dorky college grad. It’s alright, I’m dorky too. I bet I have thicker glasses than you.

I asked you what you’re reading. I guess you quit. :heh:
Excuse you! Lmao

I can be a little dorky, yes.

Truthfully I’m bouncing between The Four Agreements and a few Florence Shinn works.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Excuse you! Lmao

I can be a little dorky, yes.

Truthfully I’m bouncing between The Four Agreements and a few Florence Shinn works.
Excuse me? I didn’t sneeze or fart. :dahell:A little dorky? I like that.What did you study?

Never read those. Tell me about em. Anything useful you learned?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Excuse me? I didn’t sneeze or fart. :dahell:A little dorky? I like that.What did you study?

Never read those. Tell me about em. Anything useful you learned?
Communications.

Shinn wrote kinda “metaphysical”, spiritual new age stuff a long time ago…basically manifestation in the 1900s. She incorporated Scripture which makes some more comfortable with her work. She basically breaks down how to use positive affirmations, the power positive thinking, acting and moving forward with intention in life, etc.
Ultimately, no different than all the other manifestation, positive thinking stuff that has been popularized over the years. You just have to find the author/method that speaks to you. She works for me 🤷🏾‍♀️

Earl Nightingale is another one.

The Four Agreements basically teachers that your life is shaped by four agreements that you make in life that ultimately determine how you behave, how you interact with others, how you show up in life, etc. That one actually can change your life if you take it seriously.

I’ve seen a marked difference in the few folks who recommended it to me, including a relative I trust very much.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Didn't read the thread

but I showed my girl this. and then paused after guilt pass to see what she would say. She hit me with the :what:

then asked me who I would use a guilt pass on, I said no one, but ....I mean ice spice kinda.....:troll:

she knows I'm playin. she badder than ice spice :noah:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Communications.

Shinn wrote kinda “metaphysical”, spiritual new age stuff a long time ago…basically manifestation in the 1900s. She incorporated Scripture which makes some more comfortable with her work. She basically breaks down how to use positive affirmations, the power positive thinking, acting and moving forward with intention in life, etc.
Ultimately, no different than all the other manifestation, positive thinking stuff that has been popularized over the years. You just have to find the author/method that speaks to you. She works for me 🤷🏾‍♀️

Earl Nightingale is another one.

The Four Agreements basically teachers that your life is shaped by four agreements that you make in life that ultimately determine how you behave, how you interact with others, how you show up in life, etc. That one actually can change your life if you take it seriously.

I’ve seen a marked difference in the few folks who recommended it to me, including a relative I trust very much.
Communications? What pushed you into that direction?

That sounds like a pretty good assortment of books to read. Four Agreements sounds like something worth reading. I'll check it out. A woman striving to improve herself is a valuable woman indeed. No tattoos, dorky, smart, and loves God. Send me a picture so I can admire your smile and your body and not just your brain and your values. I'll send you mine if you send yours.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Communications? What pushed you into that direction?

That sounds like a pretty good assortment of books to read. Four Agreements sounds like something worth reading. I'll check it out. A woman striving to improve herself is a valuable woman indeed. No tattoos, dorky, smart, and loves God. Send me a picture so I can admire your smile and your body and not just your brain and your values. I'll send you mine if you send yours.
Sir