I Admit When I'm Wrong....Passport Bros Were Right.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

:huhldup:

Y'all still think this shyt is an anomaly?

Those women aren’t even attractive. That nurse girl walks on screen with her ugly as bike shorts walking like Humpty Dumpty because she can’t handle the BBL she bought off market in an underground black market lab in San Marcos. You’re mad about what they say but at first glance does your brain tell you they’re marriage worthy? No, it doesn’t. So don’t sweat it. There’s two types of women on first glance: wife potential and “fun”. A woman dressed like that will only be used for fun.

ALOT of women have tattoos nowadays.. Or you saying that is a red flag for guys to look for? :ohhh:
Yes. If a woman has tattoos avoid her. Personally I don’t find them attractive. I literally think they ruin their bodies. When I see a naked woman with a beautiful body naked and she has tattoos I actually get furious at this woman ruining God’s greatest work.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

:francis:

And before you come in here with the c00n accusations this guys vids pop up on my feed and I've never seen another set of women he interviewed act like this. Just unfortunate

This is the same breh that oughtta be working with BORDER PATROL. The way he stresses over immigrants and yet he wants his PASSPORT "cause black women...."

Internet Ass Muhfukkas ladies and gentlemen :sas1:

I rest my case.
giphy.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Those women aren’t even attractive. That nurse girl walks on screen with her ugly as bike shorts walking like Humpty Dumpty because she can’t handle the BBL she bought off market in an underground black market lab in San Marcos. You’re mad about what they say but at first glance does your brain tell you they’re marriage worthy? No, it doesn’t. So don’t sweat it.

You say that, but where are the white women acting like this? Where are the Asian women acting like this? Where the straight up Mexican chicks acting like this?

The issue is that this behavior is influencing other black women to think it's okay to be this way.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps

:francis:

And before you come in here with the c00n accusations this guys vids pop up on my feed and I've never seen another set of women he interviewed act like this. Just unfortunate

Never should have let this hit the internet!!!! Drake like the candy man, she said his name 3 times he bout to be in her DMs!!! :damn:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You say that, but where are the white women acting like this? Where are the Asian women acting like this? Where the straight up Mexican chicks acting like this?

The issue is that this behavior is influencing other black women to think it's okay to be this way.
There’s plenty of normal black women. social media like that dudes channel has convinced you black women are damaged goods. Ghetto black women are easy to decipher and avoid. Me, I like a shy black nerd girl. A man that is attracted to the riff raff in that video pays for what he gets. dikk discipline is paramount.

Also you DO see women of other races do this. I am Muslim and women and men of other races stay talking about this issue. Black people are so into ourselves we really think other races ain’t talking about gender wars.

Does the woman in this video look black? Women of other races say the same shyt. You’re using it as an excuse to clown our women.

You should be wise enough to never take women seriously. There’s a reason there’s a maxim called “treat women like children”. Women talk good game, but when they meet a man they’re truly attracted to they drop the BS.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Yaw can front like this isn't the majority of black women. They only act "normal" with white bois.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Ghetto chicks with visible tatts up and down their legs.

Ok

The problem for the black American man is he doesn't want to have to deal with women like this in his family, and more often than not he will have to in this country. Outside influence is more important to some folks than the father in this country.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Don't have a dog in this fight.
I'm more concerned about the fact that she is in a profession where she has to take care of people.
Maybe some folks can turn it on and off...

She a CNA dawg she not really taking care of life/death situations don't let these broads fool ya I see right thru that shyt :mjgrin:

:mjlol: @Elle Seven I think he’s right because, like you, I have never encountered a nurse with that disposition and she wouldn’t be taking care of me. I’ll tell you that lol

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Unfortunate.

Now hit a university campus and chat with those Black girls and note the difference.

Y’all purposely target ratchet women and act like that represents all of us
Grand opening grand closing.

I've come to like the "Channel 5" page on YouTube and Instagram because that guy finds the type of white people that cacs want you to believe don't exist. He interviews homeless, trailer park, drug addicted and ghetto white people all the time. They don't feel those people represent them so I find it interesting that there are black people who will watch a video where a man is interviewing the most brain dead people and think "black people as a collective have to do better"

Like did anyone really expect articulate and logical answers to be coming out of a drunk early 20s person with a microphone and camera in their face? Yall really expect cogent points to be made by someone 3 drinks in at a night club?

"Ah yes my brother"
*gulps vodka*
"I believe strongly in family values. Me and my significant other had to save at least 20k before having our first child since the costs of having a child in this economy are so astronomical"
*completely destroys the rest of the drink and orders another*
"Aw hell yeah this song is COLD! YEAAA. Right, where was I? So after our son was born we made the decision to invest in mutual funds for him. By the time he's our age, he could cash out those funds to make sure he's not on the hook for any debt when he graduates from college"
*drains his next drink*
"Where do I want him to go? Well Harvard or Oxford of course. Although I'd be happy if he got into an HCBU, the prestige of an ivy league education still carries a lot of social cache you see, and I want him to have options internationally too."

And we don't see the outtakes for street interviews. There is a chance that he encountered people who did give reasonable statements but that's boring so he cut them out and didn't upload them. You need that sweet sweet engagement to build your brand.