Daps
E9qGyZjUUAURZ_R

looks like i can finally play Frozen Wilds

IuKOlDp.gif

lol , I can hear Aloy giving herself a pep talk while running in that gif

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I might just jump straight into frozen wilds with this patch…I tried fukking with the core game like 3x and am just simply not into it

It's because while graphically the game is beautiful everything else about it is average to slightly above average. For the most part it is a slightly above mid game. I will probably go play Frozen Wilds since I never did that and I heard it is way better than the Vanilla game.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I might just jump straight into frozen wilds with this patch…I tried fukking with the core game like 3x and am just simply not into it
I'm playing Frozen Wilds right now and I loved the original game...but I don't see how FW would make you feel any different about it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Where do I find the patch to download on the 5? Can’t find it on the PS Store. :mjcry:

EDIT: I have the OG PS4 version with Frozen Wilds but it looks I need the Complete Edition. Fukkin Sony :snoop:

It should have automatically downloaded. It doesn’t matter which version you have, its not dlc, its just unlocking the framerate

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm playing Frozen Wilds right now and I loved the original game...but I don't see how FW would make you feel any different about it.

HZD was one of my favorite games ever, but you 100% right. If you don't like the shyt, don't force yourself. I completely disagree on everything else outside the graphics being avg. But hey, :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Combat (against dinos) , graphics, music, story and premise, and overall presentation are incredible.

The melee/human AI, side quest, characters, some of the animations and traversal/exploration are all lackluster…thankfully it seems like a lot of my main points of contention for the sequel were what they emphasized fixing in the SoP. I just hope the questing and upgrade structure a bit better and more interesting now.

It’s def an incredible first shot at an open world adventure game and new IP from a studio who never did one before. Overall still much better than any Ubi game for me

Last edited: