E9qGyZjUUAURZ_R

looks like i can finally play Frozen Wilds

IuKOlDp.gif

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might just jump straight into frozen wilds with this patch…I tried fukking with the core game like 3x and am just simply not into it

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where do I find the patch to download on the 5? Can’t find it on the PS Store. :mjcry:

EDIT: I have the OG PS4 version with Frozen Wilds but it looks I need the Complete Edition. Fukkin Sony :snoop:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I might just jump straight into frozen wilds with this patch…I tried fukking with the core game like 3x and am just simply not into it

I made it over halfway into the game, stopped, then made it 3/4 into it and stopped so I can relate. This definitely makes it more playable but I agree the game feels like it's missing something.

It's not technically a bad game but the combat system and the upgrade system just aren't fun to me at all. Plus I never really liked hunting in any game so for this game to require the hunting that it does is a turn off. I don't hunt in Far Cry or AC but those games don't really make me do it. :francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I need to sit with it again as well. I did not do anything of note when I played it on the PS4 so now on the PS5, it'll be a fresh start more or less.