Hustle starring Adam Sandler | Discussion Thread

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
this movie is fukking awful

he just randomly finds a street game in Spain seconds after skipping the the game he was supposed to?

more dumb cameos than Entourage

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why but the thing that irked me most about this movie was Sandler's character taking the kid to meet The Professor to work on streetball moves.

It's not a bad movie. I was entertained. It shows a love for the game which is admirable. It's missing that it factor that movies like Above the Rim and He Got Game have imo.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't know why but the thing that irked me most about this movie was Sandler's character taking the kid to meet The Professor to work on streetball moves.

It's not a bad movie. I was entertained. It shows a love for the game which is admirable. It's missing that it factor that movies like Above the Rim and He Got Game have imo.
a lead hooper thats Black
:lolbron:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just saw it, what a beautiful film and love letter to the game and the NBA :mjcry:

They showed love to the pros, street ballers, coaches, GMs, everybody. 10/10

And I love that it had a great ending and didn't go with the typical injury story or make Boa a criminal like other movies did. Just a story of a longshot making the league