Remember when Sandler made important movies like Happy Gilmore da fuc happen

I really was dying to see a serious Sandler :dahell:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Juancho Hernangómez lead role :mjlol:

It was pretty dope bruh. Nice story about an underdog.

Ant a menace. :russ: I woulda met him in the back after talking about my daughter fukk all that.

Like @jaydawg08 said it was good for what it was. A nice movie for hoop heads I’ll probably watch it multiple times over.

Bout to build a Bo Cruz build on 2K22 :wow:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people might hate Sandler's acting/movies but dude really is a fukking genius & seems to have like a perfect life. He dresses like a regular ass dude everywhere he goes, and basically only makes movies where he can either hang out with his friends or meet people he likes/do something he loves (like in this movie, he probably watched basketball and travelled around the world).

Dude living the life and got a built in fanbase.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
AS: So you're 22 years old?? :patrice:'cause you cant be in the draft if you're over 22 :usure:
Boban: Yeah, Im 22 :mjgrin:

AS: And who is this? :ufdup:
Boban: Thats my son :mjgrin:
AS: Then how old is he? :dahell:
Boban: He's 10 :mjgrin:
AS: :beli:

:laff::laff:
Wait was that really his son, because he looked exactly like him. I can't believe Boban is 30 though, he looks at least 40 years old.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Some people might hate Sandler's acting/movies but dude really is a fukking genius & seems to have like a perfect life. He dresses like a regular ass dude everywhere he goes, and basically only makes movies where he can either hang out with his friends or meet people he likes/do something he loves (like in this movie, he probably watched basketball and travelled around the world).

Yeah, this the second movie in a role he's done with basketball stars in major roles.

He's actually a decent actor when he's not doing his schtick. Reign Over Me and Spanglish were solid performances where he plays a dentist with PTSD and an elite cook starting his own restaurant (I heard Uncut Gems and Punch-Drunk Love were really good too but never watched them).

barese

Pro
Daps
Scriptwriters didn't google the names of their characters lol

Boban is supposed to be the "big Serbian", but they gave him the Russian name...

Our version of the name Dimitri:

The same level of Shaq speaking Russian to Jokić lol