Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
St. Thomas (the USVI really) is doing much better than St. Marten and Barbuda

The worst that happened to me today is some leaking in my roof which has stopped, flooding in my kitchen that was swept and scooped out and a cracked window. I'm very grateful. The storm is only expected to last another hour or so and I only have to look forward to a few days of cleaning.
Pls be safe
Fred

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
The western most EPS members are due to Irma moving over Cuba, if that happens, the Panhandle would possibly be in the cross hairs. At this point though, she looks like she'll miss Cuba to the north.

So it won't hit Cuba's mountains, which will keep the storm at a Category 5 when it arrives here?
:lupe:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
St. Thomas (the USVI really) is doing much better than St. Marten and Barbuda

The worst that happened to me today is some leaking in my roof which has stopped, flooding in my kitchen that was swept and scooped out and a cracked window. I'm very grateful. The storm is only expected to last another hour or so and I only have to look forward to a few days of cleaning.
Pls be safe
Fred

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

JOHN WALL...GET THE fukk OUT OF MIAMI....THE OFFSEASON IS OVER....GET THE fukk OUT :damn::damn::damn:

15uTDQc.jpg

JOHN WALL IS SAFE...I REPEAT...JOHN WALL IS SAFE :blessed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Put up shutters on my bedroom and my parents bathroom earlier. Small tasks but something atleast. Saw everyone in the neighborhood starting to put theirs up. Told my brother to put some up tonight while I'm at work and he talking bout he gonna wait till Friday. His ass gonna go flying with the damn shutters if the wind hits him. :francis:

Luckily the front door and two back doors are hurricane glass. Atleast we hope since they haven't been tested yet and barely a year old.