Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man fukk im really worried about if this shyt decides to say fukk it and go in the gulf....Louisiana and Texas dont need this shyt at all. Florida can handle it....they need to take this one for the team.

22tULbP.gif

threw florida right in front of the bullet... :mjlol:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
You lived in NYC? Where exactly? :patrice:

And why'd you leave here? Job relocation?:patrice:
born and raised in crown heights ( President street and schenectady near utica Ave) and moved to East New York around ten. Moved to florida when I was 19 pops was a truck driver for many years and had arthritis and simply could not endure another winter. When it gets cold his joints swell and stiffen so bad. That with being a truck driver going from brooklyn to upstate, DC, and and other nearby states (spending 14 hours driving) he body just couldnt do it anymore so he needed to retire but needed a warm state. Florida still fukks with his joints because they swell up when its about to rain.
So take care of your joints when your young boys and girls:ufdup:. That shyt will torture you even after retirement:mjcry:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Damn, been lucky since 05 with no direct hit. Bunch of close calls tho.
i really dont know how to react tho. Cause there was MAJOR hoopla last year over Matthew and that shyt switched at the last hour. And evacuation and hurricane prep is expensive and time consuming (buying can food, water, flashlights, batteries, gas, etc). I know the models are pretty accurate but they can be a little off sometimes. At the same time i dont want to be like them folks out in houston waiting days for food because we were unprepared. If they say evacuate Im going to evacuate tho.