Daps
Reppin
London
Another image I found
[
YkBpe1w.jpg

I said a few pages back that this shyt would never hit a right angle
nikka this shyt just formed an L on our coast :picard::wow: WE LOST

Wait, will Atlanta get hit too?:jbhmm: Or will it run out of steam by then?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt look like Andrew. You gotta hope it actually hits Cuba and tries to get over those mountains which would weaken the storm. Hate for it to hit anyone but if you're Florida, that's what you're hoping for.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Fam, I'm from Charleston SC. We had Hugo in 89. I hate to say it, but Chucktown is due. :to:

Hoping it'll die down or something and lose strenth soon. South Florida might be in for Andrew Jr.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Rumors of 185mph now. Here's a post from a friend on my Facebook.

A few hurricane tricks for those who may need it:

1. Start running your ice makers now and bagging the ice in freezer bags. Fill as much space in between your freezer items as you can.

2. Freeze regular tap water for pets, cleaning or drinking in tupperware-type containers. REMEMBER to leave a small bit of space between the top of the water & the lids so the ice expands but doesn't crack the container.

3. Start using up your perishables to make more room for ice in the freezer.

4. Fill up all vehicles & check tires & oil.

5. Cash from ATM, at least enough to get you through tolls and gas out of town. Call your bank if you plan on leaving the state so they don't freeze your card for out-of-area "suspicious" transactions.

6. All important docs screenshot & send to your email. Take originals in sealed bags or plastic bins.

7. Pet & livestock food & supplies. Vet records in case you need to shelter then at a storm-safe facility.

8. Evacuation plans and share with family members so they know where you're headed.

9. Consider putting heirlooms & photos in plastic bins in a high place, second floor, or safe room if you don't plan on taking them with you.

10. SECURE ALL FIREARMS & AMMUNITION PROPERLY.

11. Old rags & beach towels on your windowsills. Even with the best windows & shutters, water seeping from the wind pressure happens. A few damp towels is better than soaked drywall or floors!

12. Shutter windows and doors and bring everything outside into your garage or house NOW. Do not wait until the day before. Better to get done early and relax than wait until its too late, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE MANDATORY PERSONNEL (hospital employee or first responder).

13. If you don't already have your hurricane supplies, you might want to get them now. Shelves are already empty in most places.

14. Your washing machine makes a great cooler. Fill with ice and drinks/food.

15. Charge your cell phones. Get some external battery charger and charge those too. Or a hand crank charger.

16. Hand crank weather radios are very helpful after the power goes out to stay informed. (And for music to try and drownd out the sounds of the storm)

Feel free to copy & paste! Let's share this post & spread the word!