Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Finally got power back after 2 days, a light pole fell on my car and theres a gang of trees blocking my driveway and the exit of my block plus madddd electrical cords

All being said tho, I LIVED bytch try harder next time God
Glad you got your power back, the heat index is rising. Sorry about your car. I'm staying in the house because there's no need to be outside with stuff as it is right now, you being trapped is what most people are doing right now, enjoying the things we take for granted on a daily basis. I'm hungry myself, but I'll eat some more pb and house shyt for a day or 2 until things clear up some more on the road. The lack of traffic lights is a scary sight :demonic:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Back to work tomorrow at 9am :hhh:
VmWfW7i.gif

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
I had no idea so much of Atlanta is out of power. I only have one homegirl who said hers is going in and out, everyone else is ok. My power is still on atm too, decided to get up and cook something before conditions change. Its also very cold and windy. The winds are supposed to pick up more between now and tonight. The only concern I have right now is flooding.

FedEx the coli brehs some plates....

:mjcry::mjgrin:

I haven't had a hot meal in two days...Nothing is open by me...Not grocery stores, fast-food nor gas stations.
The only thing close (by that I mean 15 miles) is taco bell and you would think (by these long lines) they giving out free food.
Ppl are acting a fool with almost fighting, ramming into each other's cars in drive thru for taco Bell....fukking taco bell:dwillhuh:.
I just said fukk it and came back home.

Last edited:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
FedEx the coli brehs some plates....

:mjcry::mjgrin:

I haven't had a hot meal in two days...Nothing is open by me...Not grocery stores, fast-food nor gas stations.
The my thing close (by that I mean 15 miles) is taco bell and you would think (by these long lines) they giving out free food.
Ppl are acting a fool with almost fighting, ramming into each other's cars in drive thru for taco Bell....fukking taco bell:dwillhuh:.
I just said fukk it and came back home.
Damn breh sorry to hear. I threw a pizza in the oven :francis: .....store bought at that:wow: ...cut it into fours and ate all but one slice of it with my margaritas. :snoop:

Culinary skills pitiful today.:mjcry: