Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
This shyt headed straight for me

I dipped out of that shyt, breh. :dame:

I woke up this morning and my intuition was telling me to leave. I had flashbacks to Hermine and not having power for damn near a week in Tally and was like "nah." Tally isn't ready for no damn category 2 or even 1 hurricane to hit. We know that.

I drove 4 hours in shytty ass weather to get to the Eastern and central part of the state. I'm in Titusville.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL

I woke up this morning and my intuition was telling me to leave. I had flashbacks to Hermine and not having power for damn near a week in Tally and was like "nah." Tally isn't ready for no damn category 2 or even 1 hurricane to hit. We know that.

I drove 4 hours in shytty ass weather to get to the Eastern and central part of the state. I'm in Titusville.
I can't evacuate because I'm essential staff at the prison. Smh

FSP

Banned
Daps

What are the chances of travelling north to Atlanta or something from Tally

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
That's beautiful that the Sikhs are opening their house of worship for shelter.
Our mosques did the same here. Notice you don't see any of these folks crying about fema reimbursement on top of all their tax free dollars that are supposed to help the needy.
:scust:

:sas2: