Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Daps
I really wanna see how this will effect Florida's economy going forward. Florida might not see a tourist season for the next 3 months. We'll see how desirable Florida still is, if people are still like "I still wanna see Mickey Mouse and pop bottles at club LIV like a baller" even after a Cat 5 hurricane ripped the state apart. It's the 3rd most populous state after CA and Texas. Will it remain the 3rd most populous after this storm of the millennium?

:jbhmm:

I'll be in Orlando at the end of next month :yeshrug:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
:dahell:
For what? Jealous ass nikka. Get off your ass & make something happen to make you rich instead of wishing on their downfall

I'm working on it. shyt don't happen overnight

Let me hate :hhh:

Damn

Cape for these came down from wall street, live on the water, drive a corvette 25mph, golf course country club ass Jews if you want to

Ima keep on hating :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DJYIN9OVoAA2z66.jpg

Apparently Jose is stalling out in the Atlantic, looking like it may come thru when Irma is finished :mjcry:

Jose in the cut that's a scary sight :wow:

Jose like :demonic: sloppy seconds all for me...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
North Bay Village. That's where Alot of the affluent stay. That place is one of the many barrier Islands of Miami. Those Islands are the most susceptible to flooding.

:merchant:

Those barrier Islands may never be the same. Or the wealthy will just go back to rebuilding and become lasse-faire once again.

Breh what you talking about? The water is gonna recede and they will put humidifiers up everywhere. And so foundation work, do you think the islands are gonna be underwater forever?